- View Full Specifications
Family Cruising Yacht
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Harwich, Essex, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 19,950 Tax Paid (US$ 24,758)
1975, Neptunian 33 centre cockpit motor sailer with ketch rig, strong offshore boat, lots of gear, good accommodation including separate aft cabin.
Please contact David Morris at +44 (0)1621 868494 / 770636
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 10 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 7 in
Total Power: 29 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Engine Model: Perama
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 29 HP
Built in 1975 by Johnson & Jago to a design by Alan Buchanan. White GRP hull with blue cove line. Black neoprene toe rail. Grey GRP superstructure. Self draining centre cockpit with wheelhouse enclosure. Long keel with encapsulated ballast. Keel hung rudder. Whitlock rod steering with teak wheel. The hull was sandblasted below the waterline in 2001 to remove accumulated antifouling and sealed with VC Epoxy Tar. All new Gebo opening portlights & deck hatch throughout. Rewired with new interior lights. New refrigeration 2006/8. Rudder rebuilt with new bottom bearing.
LOA: 32' 9"
Beam: 10' 0"
Displacement: 6100 kilograms
Min Draft: 4' 7"
Max Draft: 4' 7"
Ballast: 2700 kilograms
SAILS & RIG:
Ketch rigged. Anodised aluminium masts and booms. Stainless steel standing rigging (2006). Polyester running rigging (2006). Slab reefing to mainsail with lazyjacks (2006). Colnebrook headsail furling system. Whisker pole. Lewmar 8 and Antel 16 self tailing halyard winches. Two Lewmar 30 self tailing sheet winches.
• Mainsail (fully battened) - Parker & Kay - 2004
• Mizzen - 2004
• Furling Genoa - major overhaul and new UV strips 2016
• Cruising Chute (unknown year) Little Use with Snubber
Perkins Perama 3 cylinder 29hp diesel inboard. 2016 full engine overhaul.
2 off 85Amp/Hr domestics (2015) and 1 off 110 Ah Dedicated engine starter (2016) charging from mains Sterling split charger 2013 or a Sterling Alternator split charge boaster from Alternator 2014. 1500W Inverter, 12 to 240v via auto changeover system (Sterling).
• 35lb CQR anchor with chain and warp
• Manual anchor windlass
• Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guardwires
• Teak coachroof grabrails
• Sail covers with StackPack to mainsail.
• Cockpit cover with stainless steel frame (2006) (Plus 1 winter cockpit cover & Summer Version)
• Cockpit privacy blinds (2006)
• Fore Hatch New 2006 with integrated Sun shade.
• Anchor day shape
• Various warps and fenders
• Various code flags and courtesy flags
• Stainless steel boarding ladder
• Windscreen wipers (2009)
• Dinghy davits
• Outboard stowage bracket
• Sestrel steering compass
• Raymarine ST50 depth (2006)
• Raymarine ST60 boatspeed & log
• Raymarine GPS
• Stowe windspeed & direction
• Standard VHF radio
• Icom DSC VHF radio, 2006
• Standard Horizon 7" colour chart plotter with various charts, 2006
• Raymarine ST6000 autopilot
• Gyro compass
• Furuno radar screen not fitted (radome on mizzen mast)
• Navigation lights
• Radio/CD player with cockpit speakers
• Clock and barometer
• Deck light
• Emergency steering
• Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room
• Firetrace automatic extinguisher system
• Three manual fire extinguishers
• Fire blanket
• Horseshoe lifebuoy with light
• MOB recovery sling
• Plastimo 6 man liferaft (needs servicing)
• Coastal flare pack
• Dual sensor gas alarm
• Manual Bilge Pump
• Electric Bilge Pump
The accommodation offers six berths in three cabins. In forecabin, V berth with stowage under and opening hatch to foredeck. Full width heads compartment with marine toilet (2006), shower and washbasin. In saloon, dinette to port converting to double berth, with galley opposite. Neptune Cooker New 2006 Stainless Steel with full flame failure protection. Twin stainless steel sinks with drainer. Refrigerated coolbox, Waeco new 2006 with isotherm panels. 150 gallons freshwater capacity supplying hot and cold pressurised water to galley and both heads. Jabsco water filter. Steps up to wheelhouse. Helm amidships. Wheelhouse enclosing canopy. Good access to engine under sole. Steps down to aft cabin. Double berth with stowage under (can be converted back to two singles). Hanging locker. Eberspacher diesel fired hot air central heating to both cabins.
Fantastic cruising family cruising yacht, updated for spending time on board including opening ports, larger fridge, heating, hot water and more. Very well equipped and capable boat!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.