- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Boca Grande, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 150,000
ISLAND STAR is a nice Hinckley Sou’wester 50. Her reverse-cycle air conditioned "Modified A" cabin layout makes this is a great boat for cruising or liveaboard. The current owner has upgraded many systems and equipment. This boat can take you anywhere in comfort and safety and style. The owner is motivated.
Specializing in used Hinckley Brokerage Sales on the Gulf Coast, please contact me, Hinckley Broker WHITNEY BRACKIN, Cell Phone: 205-389-0944, Office: 239-300-4995 or e-mail: email@example.com for information on brokerage Hinckley Yachts.
HINCKLEY BROKERAGE OFFICES:
- SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME:
- Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531
- Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531
- PORTSMOUTH, RI:
- Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 401-683-7005
- ANNAPOLIS, MD:
- Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 or email@example.com Office: 410-263-0095
- Broker: Tripper Vincent Cell: 561-262-3900 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387
- Broker: Whitney Brackin Cell: 205-389-0944 or email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879
- HARBOR SPRINGS-MI:
- Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378
Please contact Whitney Brackin at 239-300-4995 or 205-389-0944
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Henry R. Hinckley
LOA: 50 ft 8 in
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
LWL: 36 ft 5 in
Total Power: 125 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2004
Engine Model: 4JH3 diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 960
Engine Power: 125 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (240 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (250 Gallons)
Max Draft: 5' 9"/10'
Total Power: 125
Cruising Speed: 7.0 K
Max Speed: 8.3 K
A perfect cruising vessel, ISLAND STAR is a Hinckley 50' 1975 fiberglass, yawl-rigged, keel/centerboard sailboat. The Sou’wester 50 is a strong offshore sailboat with traditional Hinckley grace and stability. Excellent lateral stability and tracking characteristics with a responsive, sea-kindly manner.
- Aft cockpit has pedestal wheel steering.
- Upgraded Inboard diesel auxiliary engine, and many new onboard systems.
HULL AND DECK
- Aluminum mast, spreaders and boom - Stainless steel standing rigging with bronze and stainless steel turnbuckles and fittings.
- Stainless steel bow and stern pulpits with double stainless steel lifelines on stainless steel stanchions.
- Anchor roller platform
- Ideal electric windlass
- Delta 55# anchor with 300’ of chain at bow pulpit
- (2) CQR 60# anchors
- Fresh and saltwater wash down system
- Double stainless steel lifelines with stainless steel stern rail
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Horseshoe life ring
- Bimini, with Dodger (new 2004)
- Full deck awning
ISLAND STAR has a “Modified PLAN A” cabin layout with reverse-cycle air conditioning sleeps 7. This double cabin with two heads arrangement features a large owner’s V-berth stateroom forward with an ensuite Master Head to port. There is a Guest Head just aft with a large shower. The Main Saloon features a U-shaped settee to port, with a pilot berth outboard, and a pull-out settee/berth to starboard. Aft to port is the large U-shaped Galley, and a Navigation Station to starboard with a private modified Double Quarterberth aft. Forward forepeak gear, sail and rope locker. Ample storage throughout.
Forward V-berth has (2) custom mattresses by HandCraft.
NAVIGATION STATION - Aft to starboard with desk and seat. Communication and navigation equipment.
AFT QUARTERBERTH: Double Quarterberth is aft of navigation station with privacy curtain.
SAILS & RIGGING
- Quantum full-batten main with bat car system
- Quantum 135% Genoa
- Spinnaker with sock
- Mizzen sail - full-batten
- (2) Mizzen drifters
- Wood Freeman Autopilot
- Furuno Nav Net 1833 Radar/Chartplotter
- Ritchie binnacle compass
- DGPS/Navionics with integral heading
- Raymarine Depth/Wind/Speed
- GPS repeater sensor and Network sounder in Nav-pod
- ICOM 700 SSB (new 2003)
- Furuno GP31, GPS at nav station, with c-pit repeater (new 2002)
- Horizon GX 1260 Marine transceiver, with remote microphone at helm (new 2003)
- ACR 406 EPIRB with GPS (new 2004)
- (6) Group 31 AGM batteries
- Balmar 110-mp alternator - engine mounted
- Xantrex regulator (new 2004)
- Northern lights 5-KW generator
- Xantrex 2500 watt inverter/charger
- (2) 120-watt solar panels- with control panel at nav station
- 120-volt dockside service
- 12-volt/120-volt distribution panel
Yanmar 4JH3 diesel 125-hp (new 2004) with 960-hrs - Engine was Hinckley installed.
- Luke feathering 3-blade prop (new 2004)
- High water bilge alarm
- Pressurized hot/cold fresh water with water heater
- Vacu-flush marine sanitation system
- Tankwatch holding tank system
- Fire extinguishers
- U-line ice maker
- Spectra 380C watermaker - with MPC 3000 control system (new 2003)
- Cruisaire reverse-cycle air-conditioning system
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Hinckley Yacht Brokerage
Talaria 44 Flybridge
Boca Grande, FL, United States
Marco Island, FL, United States
Sanibel, FL, United States
Sanibel, FL, United States
Tampa, FL, United States