- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- RI, United States
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 21,500
Well equipped for club racing and coastal cruising. "Espresso" has been meticulously maintained and continually updated by its owner and is being sold to move up to a larger C&C. Recent enhancements include new hull paint, new carbon fiber main and genoa, new interior ultra-leather cushions, synthetic teak flooring, new head system and more. Ready to sail.
Please contact John Osetek at 401-465-8634
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 35 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 13800 lbs
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (32 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (20 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (24 Gallons)
Ultra leather interior cushions with memory foam (2013).
Durable synthetic teak floor.
Teak interior bulkheads and trim in excellent condition.
Good cabin ventilation through deck hatches, opening ports, solar powered and 12 volt fans.
Good storage through out.
Rigging and Sails
- Mainsail-Carbon Fiber-excellent
- Genoa 142%-Carbon Fiber-Very Good
- Genoa 110%-Dacron- Good
- Stay sail- Dacron- Fair
- Spinnaker - 3/4 oz- Good
- Harken Roller Furler
- Spinnaker pole
- Amsteel main halyard
- Garhauer rigid boom vang
- Garhauer adjustable genoa cars
- Harken windward sheeting main traveler car
- (11) Barient winches
- Backstay adjuster
- Sunbrella mainsail cover w/ UV resistant lining
- Universal M-430 diesel 25 hp.
- 140 amp alternator
- Hirth transmission
- 14 inch 3 blade Maxprop
Hull and Deck
- Awl gripped hull in excellent condition
- Bow and stern pulpits with double life lines
- Anchor Roller
- Sunbrella fly
- Stern ladder
- Slotted toe rail
- T shaped cockpit with wheel steering and instrument pod.
- Cockpit table
- One engine battery
- Four House batteries
- Blue Sea battery panel w/battery combiner
- 30 Amp shore power
- 800 watt inverter
- Galvanic isolator
- LED lighting through out
Galley and head
- U shaped galley
- Norcold Refrigerator/freezer
- Large sink with Pressure Cold water
- 3 burner stove and oven (Pressurized alcohol)
- Jacobsen head with 24 gal holding tank and pump.
- Head sink
- Good galley storage.
- Raymarine RL-70 radar on Questis backstay mount
- Garmin Color chart plotter
- Icom 422 VHF with Ram mike
- COM NAV Nexus instruments incl; (2) Multi displays, (1) wind display, (1) compass display and lap top hook up
- Nexus below deck auto pilot
- All instruments are networked together
- Kenwood stereo with bluetooth
PHRF (NarragansettBay) 133 Spin - 155 non-spin.
A proven race winner and comfortable cruiser.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from David Walters Yachts
North East, MD, United States
Barrington, RI, United States
East Greenwich, RI, United States
Jamestown, RI, United States
Wickford, RI, United States
Raised Salon Cutter
North Kingstown, RI, United States