- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Marina del Rey, CA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 19,900
A brilliant example of this arresting S&S design. Ono is extensively refitted in recent years, she is the perfect pocket cruiser with broad abilities for off-shore or racing. An extremely well-built yacht for not very much money. She has newer sails, new covers, always maintained to the very highest standards, she was just varnished and detailed.
The Yankee 30 is a beautiful sailboat, designed by Sparkman & Stephens (S&S design No. 1999) and originally built by Yankee Yachts in California. The yacht is well suited to both racing and cruising, with a tall keel-stepped-tapered mast and high aspect sail plan to improve light air performance, high ballast to displacement ratio to make them stiff and dry to weather, and a bustle and skeg-mounted rudder for ideal handling off the wind. Unlike highly engineered racing boats, the Yankee 30 is somewhat overbuilt. As a result she’s a very sturdy boat. Stability and an easy motion, whether sailing short-handed or with a crew make the Yankee 30 an ideal boat off-shore passages.
Call Gunnar at 714-659-3066
Please contact Gunnar Swanson at (310) 821-8446
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Engine Brand: Atomic 4
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Wind speed and direction
1. Harken roller with double foil.
2. C Cut sail for Harken. 140.
3. 140 and 162 genoa's mylar.
4. 100 nylon rarely used.
6. Several spinnakers of different weight.
7. Spinnaker pole.
8. Cover for cabin trunk and cockpit.
9. Newer paint Hull White light blue non skid. Mast white.
10. Quick vang. ..eliminates need for topping lift.
11. Man overboard.
12. 10 foot avon with suzuki 2 hp.
13. Cybernet 3000 stereo system.
14. Basic VHF.
15. Depth sounder with alarm.
16. Two anchors with rope and chain.
17. teak hatch boards for companionway.
18. aluminum fuel tank with water separator. 17 gals.
19. Fuel gauge in cockpit, float in tank.
20. Newer Hydraulic Backstay Adjuster.
21. Name painted in gold leaf
22. Wired for shore power and telephone
23. Battery monitor / smart charger
24. Two newer AGM sealed batteries.
25. Water capacity, currently, 20 gals.
26. Emergency antennae.
27. Engine atomic 4.
28. Electric bilge pump with float switch
29. Two spinnaker halyards.
30. Nine winches.
31. One Nicro stainless solar powered vent.
32. Newer 3 Stainless low profile vents.
33. Lewmar hatch added to main cabin.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.