- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Titchmarsh Marina, Essex, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- £ 10,950 (US$ 14,090)
Westerly Centaur yacht for sale. Resurgam is a bilge keel example of this popular family cruising yacht. Much up-dated and improved in the last few years with the additional benefit of a new engine in 2010, the Centaur is an ideal yacht for the beginner and well-suited to East Coast cruising. This is a fine example.
Ashore and available for viewing now at Titchmarsh Marina. Please call to us today make an appointment.
Please contact Steve Gregory at +44 (0)1255 672 500 / 07702 050769
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Westerly Marine
Designer: Laurent Giles
Keel: Twin Keel
LOA: 26 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 5 in
LWL: 21 ft 4 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 0 in
Displacement: 6700 lbs
Total Power: 29 HP
Engine Brand: Nanni
Year Built: 2010
Engine Model: N3.30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 29 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (67 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (45 Liters)
Number of single berths: 5
Number of heads: 1
Wind speed and direction - NASA wireless wind. New 2016
Compass - New Contest 101
VHF - Icom 3636 DSC VHF
Furling genoa - New Furlex 204S in 2016
Furling mainsail - Inmast furling
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Upgrades and recent service history
- Seat cushions re-upholstered in 2013
- Decks repainted with grey anti-slip paint
- New washboards
- New porthole window seals
- Rebedded portholes
- Repainted heads and wet locker
- New Houdini fore hatch
- Rebuilt main cabin windows with new rubber seals and reinstalled with new butyl sealant
- Re-bedded port side shroud chainplate
- Seacock mounting plate rebuilt and professionally fibreglassed in by Smooth Finish GRP
- Hull antifouled with International Cruiser Uno (June 2016)
- New anodes installed (June 2016)
- Re-bedded depth transducer
- New VHF aerial on mast
- New LED bulbs for all saloon interior lights
- New LED reading light in forepeak
- New LED light in heads
- Replaced all masthead (tri-colour and anchor light) and navigation light bulbs with LED bulbs
- New barometer and clock
- New JABSCO toilet pump (complete assembly) and new joker valve
- New toilet inflow and outflow hoses
- Toilet seacocks cleaned and serviced
- New DZR ball valves for engine inlet, cockpit drains, and sink drain
- New Whale sink pump and new tap, new hoses
- Rubber fresh water bladder tank in forepeak cleaned and disinfected
- Engine serviced Oct 2015 and Oct 2016
- Replaced impeller and alternator belt for good measure
- Installed new pencil anode in engine cooling block
- New fuel filter
- Fuel tank cleaned
- Overhauled stern gear with new rubber gaiter and cleaned up coupling, cleaned out greaser line and operation checked
- Replaced genoa and spinnaker halyards during furling system install (2016)
- Installed new kicking strap with new Barton blocks
- Re-bedded all deck gear (lines lead aft) whilst headliner was out
- Mast un-stepped, rigging inspected, re-stepped and tensioned.
- New headliner in forepeak and saloon
- Installed insulation and carpeting on V-berth walls
- All wood trim around headliner re-varnished
- Repainted saloon locker woodwork and installed new grey Perspex doors
- New two-burner Origo stove installed
- 2 x new fire extinguishers (2015)
- New fire blanket (2015)
- Flares renewed (2016)
- Engine extinguisher fire port installed under companionway steps
- New Smoke detector
- New CO detector
LWL: 21 ft 4"
Beam: 8 ft 5"
Designed by Laurent Giles and built in 1974 by Westerly Marine. GRP construction with a dark blue hull, white deck and superstructure. Tiller steering. Bilge keel.
Single Nanni N3.30, 2010, 3 cylinder, 29 hp, diesel engine through shaft drive to 3 bladed propeller. Equipped with 1 engine battery and 1 domestic battery, charged by alternator.
Fuel and Water
Diesel capacity 45 litres in 1 fuel tank. Fresh water capacity 67 litres in a tank.
Rig & Sails
Bermudan sloop, masthead rig, aluminium alloy spars make by Sailspar, deck stepped, in mast main reefing, roller headsail reefing, spinnaker pole. Main sail and genoa, both white in colour and made by East Coast Sails in 2000.
Electrical and Navigation Equipment
Shore power, battery charger, various powerpoints, navigation lights, compass, depth sounder, VHF radio, clock, barometer.
Boarding ladder, boat hook, guard rails, pulpit, pushpit, 2 halyard winches, anchor with chain, various fenders, various warps.
Various fire extinguishers, manual bilge pump.
5 berths in 2 cabins. 3 singles, 2 vee berths. Saloon: L shaped dinette area with seating converting to three single berths. Forecabin: Vee berths forward with storage underneath. Galley: To starboard, 2 burner gas cooker with grill, cool box and sink. Heads: To port with sea toilet. Hanging locker opposite. Cockpit: Large self draining cockpit with ample seating and stern locker.
Resurgam is a bilge keel example of this popular family cruising yacht. Ideal yacht for the beginner. Benefits from a 2010 engine.
The Company normally acts as broker for the vendor who unless otherwise stated is not selling in the course of a business. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. E&OE.
NOTE - Please contact our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.
For a full, detailed specification and additional photographs visit our website at: http://www.WestwaterYachtSales.com
Other Boats from Westwater Yacht Sales
Unknown, Essex, United Kingdom
Unknown, Essex, United Kingdom
Titchmarsh Marina, Essex, United Kingdom
Walton on the Naze, Essex, United Kingdom