- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 12,500
Tartan builds 'em right, with an eye to performance and quality. This one's a great example. She's been repowered with a Beta Marine diesel replacing the original Atomic 4. Fresh upholstery, canvas, beautiful inside and out... She could be your next cruiser/racer! And her custom trailer means significant storage savings when you're not out enjoying the Sea of Cortez!
New price reduction is firm, for an "as is/where is" sale! Amazing value!
All titling and financial transactions are completed in the US by fully licensed agencies. Ask us about the advantages of an offshore purchase--it's never been easier!
Please contact Brisa Llanes at 011 52 (622) 226-0037
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Tartan Yachts
Designer: Sparkman & Stephens
LOA: 30 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 0 in
LWL: 24 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 11 in
Engine Brand: Beta Marine
Engine Model: BD722
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 356
Fuel Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (5 Gallons)
- LOA: 30'
- LWL: 24'5"
- DRAFT: 4'10"
- BRIDGE CLEARANCE: 38'
- BALLAST: 3,700 lbs. (lead)
- DISPLACEMENT: 8,750 lbs.
- ENGINE: Beta Marine (Kubota)
- ENGINE HP: 20
- CRUISING SPEED: 6 kts. @ 2,800
- ENGINE HOURS: 450
- MAX SPEED: 7 kts. @ 3,500
- FUEL: 30 US gal.
- WATER: 30 US gal.
- HOLDING: 10 US gal.
A bright, airy interior in very good condition. There's a forward stateroom with vee berth and enclosed head forward. The salon features an L-shaped settee to port and settee to starboard. The galley is aft and to port, the nav station and quarterberth to starboard. Cushions and upholstery are in great shape. Includes roll-up Sunbrella window curtains.
- REFRIGERATION/FREEZER: Engells
- WATER HEATER: SS 6-gal. with engine loop
- STOVE: Homestrand 219 SS 2-burner cooktop (LPG)
- MICROWAVE: GE turntable
- SINK: Single SS
- WATER SYSTEM: Pressure H-C
- OTHER: SS BBQ (LPG) with tools
- STEREO: Standard AM/FM/CD with Bose speakers
- DEPTH SOUNDER/SONAR: B&G
- VHF: Icom
- WIND SPEED & DIRECTION: Autohelm
- AUTO PILOT: Simrad TillerPilot 2 with remote
- GPS/CHART PLOTTER: Magellan
- COMPASS: Bulkhead mount
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: 12vDC/120vAC; rewired with new AC and DC panels
- BATTERIES: (3)
- TOTAL AMP HOURS: 310
- BATTERY PARALLEL SWITCH: Yes
- SOLAR PANEL: (1) 75-watt with MPPT charge controller
- BATTERY MONITOR: Analog voltmeter and ammeter
- DOCKSIDE CABLE: 30-amp 50'
- INVERTER: Victor 1,500-watt
- INTERIOR LIGHTING: 12vDC
- ALTERNATOR: 65-amp
- BATTERY CHARGER: (1) West Marine 30-amp, (1) Newmar 15-amp (both smart chargers)
- OTHER: Built-in engine oil pump out, lots of spares
Sails & Rigging
Cruise and race equipped; sail area (working) 449 sq.ft. New standing and running rigging in 2006)
- SAILS: Main (Jiffy reefing), (2) Jibs, #1 Genoa (new in 2006), #2 Genoa, (3) Spinnakers (1 never used, 1 cruising chute)
- PRIMARY SAILMAKER: Sailrite
- MAST: Aluminum keel-stepped
- STANDING RIGGING: SS wire
- MAINSHEET TRAVELER: Harken
- LINES LED AFT: Some
- ROLLER FURLING: Hood
- SPINNAKER POLE: 12.5' aluminum
- BOOM VANG: Yes
- BACKSTAY ADJUSTER: Yes
- WINCHES: (2) Barlow #27 2-spd. ST, (2) Barient #16, (3) Barient #10
- PREVENTER: (2)
- OTHER: Retractable lazy jacks, Davis Tiller Tamer
Deck & Ground Tackle
- ANCHORS: Danforth with 20' chain and 300' line rode (bow), Danforth with 5' chain and 200' line rode (stern)
- TOE RAILS: Teak
- LADDER: Boarding
- BOW PULPIT: SS
- ANCHOR WINDLASS: Simpson Lawrence Anchorman Power 800 (12vDC)
- ANCHOR DAVIT/ROLLER: Single SS
- DINGHY DAVITS: SS manual
- LIGHTS: Deckmount nav, masthead tri-color, spreader, Davis photo-cell steaming light
- COVERS & CURTAINS: Dodger and cockpit awning (new in 2006)
- LIFELINES & STANCHIONS: SS vinyl-clad wire on SS stanchions
- DECK MATERIAL: FRP with integral nonskid
- GATES: P&S
- OTHER: H-C cockpit shower
Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details
- AIR CONDITIONING/HEATING: Mermaid 6,500-BTU reverse cycle
- PROPELLER: MaxProp 12" 3-blade (new in 2008)
- BILGE PUMPS: (2) 12vDC(1 automatic and 1 with switch), (1) manual
- RAW WATER SEA STRAINER: Bronze
- FIRE EXTINGUISHING: Manual dry chemical (out of date)
- FUEL FILTERS: Racor
- STEERING: Tiller
- FUEL SHUT OFFS: Diesel, LPG
- FRESH WATER COOLING: Yes
- HEAD TYPE: Manual direct discharge
- HOLDING TANK: Electric pumpout
- WATERMAKER: PUR35
- OTHER: New cutless bearing in 2008
- LIFE JACKETS: (6) Type II
None reported by seller
Owners' personal effects
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Mazatlan Marine Center SA de CV
Guaymas, Sonora, Mexico
La Paz, BCS, Mexico
La Paz, BCS, Mexico
500 Express Cruiser
La Paz, BCS, Mexico
San Carlos, Guaymas,, Mexico
Seahorse Diesel Duck
38 plus 2 LRC
In transit, California, Mexico