- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Tacoma, WA
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 179,000
Very sea-worthy long range cruiser! Custom built Ed Monk design.
Powered by reliable Volvo TAMD 120A 356hp. 1200 gal. fuel capacity.
Three helm stations.
7.5 hp Onan generator with remote start. Webasto diesel furnace.
New Garmin GPS/ Radar/ Plotter/ Autopilot
New Mediterran LPG stove, two refrigerators, custom large freezer, microwave, compactor, lots of storage.
This boat is in great condition and ready to cruise!
She makes wonderful live-aboard!
For more information and to view this boat, please, contact Dana Motlik, CPYB, 253 732-7342 or Dana@NWyachtnet.com
Please contact Dana Motlik CPYB at 253 732-7342
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 50 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 55000 lbs
Total Power: 356 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Engine Model: TAMD 120A
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 5226
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 356 HP
Cruising Speed: 9 knots
Maximum Speed: 12 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (600 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (600 Gallons)
Comfortable accommodations for you and your guest!
Master stateroom forward offers walk-around queen berth, ample storage and en-suite head with Vacuflush and stall shower.
Few steps up is a spacious salon with dinette on port side and lower helm and galley on starboard.
Guest accommodations in mid-ship bunks and aft cabin with with settee, which easily converts into double berth. Guest/ day head with stall shower is on port side, opposite to the bunks.
Plenty of storage! Webasto diesel furnace to keep you comfortable all year long!
- Mediterranean Three Burner Stove w/ Oven (New 2013)
- Kenmore Refrigerator
- Danby Refrigerator
- Large Commercial Freezer (Aft Room)
- Large SS Sink
- Whirlpool Garbage Compactor
- Lots of Storage (Cabinets, Drawers, Pantry)
- Webasto Diesel Furnace w/ Four Zones
- 7.5 KW Onan Generator w/ Sound Shield
- Electrical System Re-built in 2014
- New 30/ 50 amp Shore Power
- Five Automatic Bilge Pumps
- Four 8D Start Batteries
- Four House Batteries
- Battery Charger
- Water Heater (May be Heated by Main Engine)
- Garmin Map 7217 GPS/ Plotter/ Radar
- Garmin Autopilot
- Wagner Compass
- Uniden VHF
- Pioneer AM/ FM/ CD
- DVD Player
- Three Helm Stations
- 13' Boston Whaler
- 40 hp Four Stroke Honda
- Custom Davit System w/ Hydraulic Pinch Block Commercial Crab Puller
- Hydraulic Drum Winch
- Main Anchor
- Spare Anchor
- Danforth stern Anchor
- Custom Outrigger Poles Rigged to Deploy Stabilizers
- Two Live wells in Cockpit
- Lazaret Completely Insulated For Additional Cool Storage
- Spare Four Blade Prop
- Throw Ring
- Life Jackets
- Fire Extinguishers
- Complete Spray Insulation Thru-out the Hull up to Main Deck
- Bottom Painted 2015
- Diver Service
- Reclining Adjustable Helm Seat (New 2013)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.