PRICE REDUCED $30,000! ILLNESS FORCES SALE! With a little effort you can own an amazing boat at an amazing price! Lion's Paw is a robust and pedigree yacht, that will reward her next owner with the ability to cruise the world comfortably, turn heads in any port an at aprice that is amazing.
She has gone through an extensive refit and is almost ready to go.
The previous owner of Lion's Paw was a mechanical engineer and decided after sailing her for 12 years to rebuild her in preparation for retirement and setting off to explore the world. Before completing the project, the owner passed away. The current owner, a professional captain, spent the past 20 months continuing the refit until he became ill.
Here is your opportunity to purchase an incredible boat at an incredible price that has the potential to fulfil your dreams.
Extensive work is already completed and equipment purchased. She has already been repowered, rewired, replumbed, repainted, refinished and now only needs a new owner to complete her.
Here is a short list of Refit Upgrades already finished:
New Engine Cummins 80 HP. New sails never used. New Electronics. All new steering system. Hull stripped and barier coated. Masts Stripped and repainted. All ports and hatches replaced within the last 4 years. All new marine grade tined copper wiring throughout. All chainplates replaced with 314 and 316 stainless steel. New bow sprint and anchor platform.
Finish putting her back together and make her your own. You will have a first class yacht for less than you would dream possible.
The owner is offering Lion's Paw at a reasonable price in hopes of finding someone that will love this majestic yacht as much as he does. He looks forward to seeing her completed and sailing once more. Are you that special person that can see the beauty and reward once the work is completed on Lion's Paw? Make an effort to personally inspect her and be prepared to fall in love.
For over 30 years, I have helped clients realize their boating dreams and many have become life long friends. I'd like the opportunity to earn that relationship with you.
With extensive experience as a sailor, boat builder, yacht broker, businessman and a proven negotiator, I will provide you with sound advice and representation. You will find my practical experience and broad product knowledge insightful in comparing and evaluating yachts you are considering.
If your goal is to sell your boat, my sales and marketing experience will help you to sell your boat quickly, for the most dollars possible and have the process be hassle free.
As one of a only 125 of the 3700 licensed brokers in Florida to qualify as a Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB), you will be assured of honest and accurate representation and that your interests are always protected.
Do you have a nice boat over 35' and over $100,000 that you'd like to sell?
We have discounted slips available at our brokerage dock to give your boat maximum exposure.
Put the power of Denison Yacht Sales' leading edge marketing campaign and me to work for you.
Please contact Joe Zammataro, CPYB at 727-527-2800
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 46 ft 8 in
Beam: 13 ft 8 in
LWL: 36 ft 5 in
Displacement: 35000 lbs
Ballast: 12000 lbs
Broker's Comment Although Lion's Paw will require an investment of some time and money before she will be ready to go cruising, the hardest part of her rebirth is already completed. Repowered, rewired, replumbed, refinished and repainted, what Lion's Paw needs most now is a new owner to finish the project. A new buyer may do the work himself or hire local subcontractors to complete the work. Since the west coast of Florida was for years the pleasure boat building capital of the US, you will find many highly qualified subcontractors available at very competitive rates.
Accommodations Forward Stateroom with storage under and hanging locker aft to port. Large Head with shower next aft to starboard. Mainsalon has L-shapped sette to Starboard and sette to Port. Door into standup engine room which has a work bench and storage for tools and spares. Chart table located aft port side of main salon. Galley is located in passageway into aft stateroom. Aft stateroom has port and starboard berths and large head with shower to starboard.
Galley Refit Upgrades already finished:
1. All new marine grade tined cooper wiring.
2.New bow sprint and anchor platform.
3. New instruments (within the last 4 years some within the last year) compass/ wind speed/ dir/ depth/ sounding box/ radar/ Icom VHS. Radio/ GPS/ C.A.R.D., has regular installed / wiring for solar grid/ shore power hook up/ battery reg./ smart charger/ running lights.
4.All new hydraulic lines/ steering cylinder system.
7. New propane system including all lines/ safety shut down/ all propane storage above deck in vented box.
8. Masts and haul repainted 2 years ago.
9. All lighting fixtures inside replaced with low voltage brass fixtures.
10. All ports and hatches replaced within the last 4 years.
11. All new durade teak boxes/ stainless cowls for ventilation.
12. All wenches rebuilt with all new bearings.
13. All new drive system: engine 80 hp Cummings diesel (very low hours)/ new drive shaft/ new engine runners (150 year old white oak)/ new prop/ Federal pack less carbon fiber coupling/ new fuel system/ new exhaust system.
14. New extra water tank (stainless steel).
15. All redone thru hauls.
16. New centered bronze lightening protection.
17. All hardware on boat replaced with 314 and 316 stainless steel.
18. All new black walnut paneling slats on interior walls and a lot of new teak cabinets and shelving through out the whole boat.
19. New sails never used.
20. Tanks, all opened up and re-glassed ( water/ septic/ fuel).
21. Rebuilt the rudder and installed new foot.
22. Bottom of haul was also taken down at time of painting and new barrier coat was applied.
23. Tons of good ideas on this boat, only the best material was used.
Add what you want you will have to fix nothing. Put her back together and make her your own.
Commission Split Lion's Paw is offered on a 50-50 split with corresponding Florida licensed brokerages. Brokers unlicensed in Florida must contact listing broker to make arrangements that comply with Florida law.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.