From review by John Boros: “The 30 is generally described as an all round, user-friendly boat, forgiving, comfortable and easy to handle, with a reputation as one of the stiffest C&C ever built. Given these qualities, the 30 is the consummate cruiser.
• Dodger and frame • Wind Tamer for ventilation at dock • Cushions for interior cabin • Mainsail Cover
• Knotlog Horizon Standard Model SL10 • Depth Gauge Moor Model LDC9509 • Apparent wind indicator SR Mariner SW5 • West Marine VHF 600 • Compass Ritchie FN201 • Clinometer • Windex • Barometer
• Sleeps 6 • Teak bulkhead and trim throughout • Raritan Manual Marine Toilet • New Holding Tank 1996
• Stainless steel sink • Built In Icebox (drains to bilge) • Butane single burner stove • Galley and Head Manual Water Pumps
Communications and Power
• VHF Radio West Marine Model VHF650, main unit (like new) and 2 handhelds • Emergency VHF Antenna Shakespeare 5911 • Shore Power Cable, 3 years old (like new) • West Marine Battery Charger • New Wiring ca 1996 • 2 Marine Batteries, low use
• Whisker Pole • 3 Boat Hooks • 2 Anchors with chain and nylon rodes, 150’ • Landing net • Swim Ladder • Fenders • Life Jackets • Rail Mounted LifeSling • Flag Pole • Bosun’s Chair • 2 Fire extinguishers • Many more
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Interested in this boat?Toll-free: 877-677-9639Tel: 585 339 9730