Berthing accommodations provided for 4 persons in two private staterooms. Accommodations include two enclosed heads each fitted with electric marine toilet, lavatory, and shower.
DINGHY/TENDER: (1) ACM Seaworthy 9' inflatable dinghy with rowing oars.
Dinghy set on fwd deck and served with pipe davit with Warn 2000 lb. electric winch. Dinghy HIN: SUN28457B797.
GALLEY/STEWARD: Usual adequate horizontal work surfaces & stowage cabinetry. (1) 3-burner electric range w/oven by Princess.
(1) large single basin s.s. sink with hot & cold pressure taps and also served by cold water drinking water tap.
(1) Kenmore 6 cu. ft. freezer.
(1) Kenmore 6 cu. ft. refrigerator.
(1) Panasonic microwave oven.
(1) Nutone built-in food prep station.
Radio: (1) Horizon Eclipse VHF radiotele- phone at tuna tower.
(1) Standard Horizon Quest VHF radio-telephone at flying bridge.
(1) Raytheon Ray 182 hand-held VHF radio-telephone way saloon.
(1) Uniden hand-held VHF radio way saloon. Hailer: (1) Standard Horizon hailer/horn.
Depth: (1) Raytheon RC631 color video sounder/plotter. Radar/:GPS: (1) Raytheon Model RL80CRaster Scan36-mile radar/GPS way flying bridge.(1) Garmin GPS 76 hand-held unit-saloon.
Pilot: Robertson AP3000C auto pilot system fitted.
Compass: (2) 5" Danforth Constellation magneticcompasses. Saloon and flying bridge.
(1) 2 ½" Ritchie magnetic compass-tower. Entertainment: (1) RCA 19" color TV.
(1) Sony SLV-N51 VHS player-saloon.
(1) Yamaha HTR-5230 AM/FM receiver.
(1) Pioneer PD-M603, 6-disc CD changer.
(1) Zenith 9" color AC/DC TV-Master SR.
(1) Philips Magnavox VHS player-Master SR.
(1) Alpine AM/FM/CD player-flybridge.
(1) Alpine 6-disc CD changer.
MACHINERY: Propulsion: (2) DD 8V-71TI diesel engines each rated 450 SHP at 2300 RPM. Engines are freshwater cooled via enclosed engine-mountedheat exchangers and fitted with 32 volt electrical components. Exhaust wet via transom. Hydraulic clutch reverse reduction assemblies by Allison, Model M20, ratio 2:1
Generator: (1) Yanmar 15 KW, 120/240 VAC single phase generator driven by Yanmar 4JHLE four cylinder, four cycle diesel engine. Drive engine is fresh water cooled via engine-mounted heat exchanger. Exhaust wet thru water lift muffler exhausting transom. 12 VDC electric components fitted.
Electrical: (1) Guest 30 amp. 12 volt DC automatic battery charger. (1) C-Charge estimate 30 amp, 32 VDC battery charger.
(1) 8-D, 12 volt lead acid battery serves generator start.
(2) banks of 3 (two 4-D, 12 VDC and one 8 volt DC) batteries wired in series to
provide 32 volt main engine start and ship service.
Two-pole breaker type overload protection serves 115 VAC & 32 VDC on custom Bertram distribution panels segregated by voltage.
Panels fitted with DC volt meter, two AC volt meters and generator/shore switch gear.
(2) 50 amp., 125/250 VAC shore power port & stbd.
(1) 50', 50 amp shore power cord.
(2) 30 amp 125 VAC shore power inlets.
MISC. GEAR & OUTFIT: (1) Fog bell.
(3) electric windshield wipers.
Dockside water connection.
(4) hand-held search lights.
Bennett trim tabs fitted.
Manual main engine shut down control.
1" s/s safety rails fitted foredeck area
P & S sides to cockpit intersection.
(2) 16" X 16" safety/escape hatches fore-deck area serving berthing spaces below.(2) florescent lighting fixtures serve machinery space.
(2) triple fender racks set on P & S bow rail with 6 ft. fenders.
(1) SSI approx. 320-qt. ice chest.
(2) 140-qt. ice chest
(1) 60-qt ice chest.
(2) 110 VAC quartz deck lights.
(1) dual trumpet air horn.
(1) set of Schaefer outriggers.
(5) flush rod holders way cockpit covering boards.
Center stinger rigger fitted.
(6) rocket launchers way flying bridge hand rail.
Padded cockpit coaming.