- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Halifax, NS
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 37,000 (US$ 29,319)
- Price Change Was 39,500 CAD Now 37,000 CAD October 21, 2016
- Classic well-respected offshore design where seller has sailed to high Arctic, Europe and Caribbean .
- Self Steering gear, Wind generator, Solar Panels.
- Upgraded Yanmar 3GM with closed cooling.
- Check full specs and call to view.
Contact Ocean Yacht Sales Limited at 902-455-5565 or email us at email@example.com
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 41 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 3 in
LWL: 32 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 0 in
Displacement: 17850 lbs
Ballast: 9200 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Total Power: 27 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2002
Engine Model: 3GM
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 5000
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 27 HP
Cruising Speed: 5 knots @ 2200 RPM
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (20 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (20 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
Design & Construction
- Heavily built fiberglass hull with balsa core from the rails to the waterline.
- Swept back long fin keel, skeg rudder.
- This is a true offshore boat designed to take you where you want to go.
- MAIN SALON:
- Straight settee to starboard.
- L-shaped settee to port.
- Custom storage outboard along hull and ample storage behind settee.
- Beautiful custom dinette table centerline.
- Teak and holly floor.
- GALLEY: Located to port aft.
- Three burner propane stove with oven.
- Double stainless steel sink with hot/cold pressure water with 5 gal water heater off engine and electric
- Manual fresh water.
- Plenty of storage drawers and cabinets.
- FORWARD CABIN:
- Large V-berth with filler piece 6'6" long
- Storage below berth and outboard along hull.
- AFT CABIN: Located fully aft to starboard and port
- Cozy double berth.
- HEAD: Located to port.
- Marine toilet with Y-valve for overboard discharge and holding tank.
- Integral shower
- Drawers and cabinets for storage.
- Hanging locker opposite the head to starboard.
Navigational & Electrical
- (4) 6V batteries & 12V starting battery.
- Heart Freedom Inverter/Battery charger.
- 110V shore power and cord with outlets
- Ritchie binnacle mount compass.
- Datamarine instruments: speed & depth
- Furuno GPS GP 31 with backup unit
- Furuno Radar
- Raymarine Autopilot 4000
- Standard Horizon GX2150 VHF radio.
- AIS reciever
- TV and stereo
Sails & Rigging
- UK Dacron mainsail with two reefs (2001).
- Older backup jib.
- Storm jib (2001).
- Storm trysail (2001).
- Symmetrical spinnaker.
- Grey mainsail cover.
- Keel-stepped single spreader aluminum mast, aluminum boom.
- Mechanical backstay.
- Furlex roller furling.
- Running backstays.
- Well protected T-shaped cockpit fully aft.
- Pedestal wheel steering with brake & guard.
- Bow and stern pulpits.
- Double lifelines with gates to port and starboard.
- Mainsheet traveller on cabin top, recent Lewmar model.
- 14 Barient winches.
- 3 Winch handles.
- Manual windlass, Anchor roller.
- Michelle Stevens dodger with aft grab rail.
- 40 lbs Bruce anchor with 120' of chain and 200' of 3/4" nylon.
- Second anchor Claw 40 lbs with 20' chain and 300' rode
- 4 Fenders, 3 docklines.
- 2002 Yanmar Diesel Inboard, model: 3GM closed loop
- Alternator amperage 30
- 3 blade max prop.
- Cutlass replaced 2010
- Propane solenoid.
- Flare gun and flares.
- 6 Lifejackets.
- Jack lines.
- Emergency tiller.
- Carbon monoxide detector.
- 6 person life raft
- 2 Fire extinguishers.
- Cape Horn Steering vane
- Air-X wind generator
- 75 watt solar panel
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.