- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Campbeltown, Argyll & Bute, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 13,500 Tax Paid (US$ 18,132)
5 single berths in 1 cabin plus saloon with single heads and galley. Powered by a Beta Marine BD722 20hp diesel engine.
The Pioneer 10 was built by the Southern Ocean Shipyard and has a long and respected pedigree as a cruiser/racer. Sloop rigged with an externally hung ballast fin keel and a semi balanced spade rudder. Piota is in good condition for her age and has been well cared for by her current owner. 2013 survey held on file and available for reading.
We look forward to organising your viewing and answering any questions you may have.
Rhu Boat Sales, Michael Schmidt & Partner, Tel: +0044(0)1436 821606 - firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ
Boats are available for viewing on PONTOONS, HARD STANDING (ladder access), on MOORINGS and in some cases FURTHER AFIELD. Please contact us before hand to check the location of the vessel you wish to view and any special requirements. If you are traveling a distance this is especially important in order to make sure the boats you wish to view are in their advertised location and available for viewing.
Please contact at +44 (0)1436 821606
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 3 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 10 in
Displacement: 4000 kgs
Ballast: 1800 kgs
Total Power: 20 HP
Engine Brand: Beta Marine
Engine Model: BD722
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2653
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 20 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots
Maximum Speed: 8 knots
Hull & Construction
The hull is in white GRP and the deck is in cream GRP whilst the superstructure is neutral wood and cream GRP, The hull design features raked stem with curved forefoot leading to fair hull sections with moderate freeboard and beam for a vessel of her length, small transom stern, externally hung cast iron ballast fin keel and a semi-balanced spade rudder. She has good sized foredeck and side decks with blister type coachroof amidships and a self-draining aft style cockpit with tiller steering.
5 berths in two cabins (including the saloon). The forward cabin has 2 single berths in a "V" style.
Heads are to port just aft of the forward cabin with a sea toilet and Henderson pump and wash basin with manual cold water. Opposite is a hanging locker.
The saloon has 2 single settee berths and one quarter berth which is slightly longer and it lends setting to the navigation station on the starboard side. The saloon also features a folding table and seating for a full crew and storage lockers port and starboard
The galley is to port and features a Taylors 028 paraffin twin burner cooker, sink with manual cold fresh water and a cool box.
- Taylors paraffin heating with chimney in the saloon.
- Water tanks under the settee berths.
- Interior is in mahogany and burgundy upholstery.
- Low energy cabin lighting.
Chart table and navigation station is starboard aft.
- 10 gallon stainless steel fuel tank.
- 85 litre plastic fresh water tank.
Beta Marine BD722 inboard 20hp diesel engine with shft drive to a two blade folding prop.
- Sea water cooling.
- Last serviced April 2015.
- 2653 hours.
- 88l fuel capacity.
- Fuel consumption 1.1l per hour at 5 knots.
- Range 400nm.
- Various spares.
- 2 x Yuasa 3000 12 volt 90ah batteries (new 2016).
- 1 x 12 volt 96ah battery (new 2007).
- All batteries can serve either domestic or engine start.
- 70 ah engine alternator charges batteries.
- The ships electrical system is 12v throughout.
Mast, Rigging & Sails
Sloop rigged with Aluminium mast and boom by Sparlight and stainless steel standing rigging.
- Braid on Braid running rigging which was replaced in 2011
- Mainsail slab reefing.
- Mainsail cover.
- 2 x aluminium spinnaker poles.
- Genoa No1 by R&L in good condition.
- Genoa No2 by Owen in good condition.
- Jib No1 by Owen in good condition.
- Jib No2 by Owen in good condition.
- Jib No3 by Owen in good condition.
- Main by Owen in good condition.
- Main for wild weather in good condition.
- Storm Jib by Owen in good condition.
- Storm Tri-sail by Owen in good condition.
- Cruising chute by Owen in good condition.
- V-twin Riding sail by Owen.
- Spinnaker in good condition.
Deck & Deck Equipment
The deck has easily navigated wide side decks and secured by a stainless steel pulpit, stanchions, stainless steel double guard wires and a stainless steel pushpit.
- Manson Supreme 10kg anchor with 8mm chain.
- Rocna 15kg anchor.
- CQR 25lb anchor.
- Brittany 5kg anchor.
- Single bow roller at bow and transom.
- 7 mooring cleats.
- 4 warps.
- 2 boathooks.
- 7 fenders.
- 2 x Lewmar 25 two speed primary winches.
- 2 x Lewmar 40 two speed secondary winches.
- 2 x winches on mast.
- Reefing winch on boom.
- 3 x winch handles.
- Magellan GPS at chart table.
- B&G speed & log.
- 2 x compasses in cockpit port & starboard.
- Navik Windvane.
- Simrad tillerpilot.
- Plastimo 4 man liferaft (overdue service).
- 3 x manual bilge pumps.
- Fire blanket.
- Automatic engine compartment fire extinguisher.
- 2 x manual fire extinguishers (due service).
- Engine temperature alarm.
- Harness points.
- Search light.
- External storm boards for windows.
- Tri-lens radar reflector on mast.
- Riding (anchor) light.
- Anchor ball, motoring cone.
- Long handled wire cutters
- Emergency boarding ladder.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.