GREAT OPPORTUNITY - OWNER HAS TWO BOATS !! TWIN REBUILT DIESELS W/150 HOURS. PRICE REFLECTS NEED FOR TLC BUT MECHANICALS REPORTED IN VERY GOOD CONDITION.
Salty Sue is a classic 33 Chris Craft Catalina that still has a lot of life left in her. She is the only 33 Catalina on the market today which features twin diesels that were rebuilt in 1993. Since the rebuild both engines only have a total of 150 hours. She has been lift kept for the last 10 years of her life, and the owner assures that everything works on the boat: "If it doesnt work at the time of survey then I will have it fixed"- Current Owner.
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Salty Sue is powered by twin 140hp Volvo TAMD40-B turbo diesel engines that were each rebuilt in 1993 (150 Hours Since).
• Twin 140HP Volvo TAMD 40-B turbo diesel engines
• Engines rebuilt in 1993
• 150 Hours total since rebuild
• Master stateroom forward with V-Berth, vanity, and hanging locker.
• Guest stateroom to starboard with bunk beds and hanging locker
• Head to port with full shower and sink
• Settee to port that converts to a dinette with underneath storage