- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Deltaville, VA
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 19,900
This Tartan 34Classic “Miss Magic” is hull number 223 and was constructed in 1972. She has had the same owner for the past 26 years. The original engine has been upgraded and replaced. In 2005 a Beta model 722, three cylinder DIESEL 20 HP was installed. This is a much desired engine compared to the gas Atomic engine that was originally in her. Several other nice upgrades have recently been completed including: frigoboat refrigeration installed 2014, A/C heat installed 2013. Electronics include Garmin GPS, depthsounder, VHF & radio. She is equipped with 2 anchors including: a 35 CQR plow anchor on a roller at the bow & a Danforth 20 that has 100’ of 5/8 nylon line in the locker under the quarter berth. There is a Simpson-Lawrence manual windlass with 144’ of 5/16 chain.
525 T34's were built between 1967 and 1978. The T34C was introduced in 1967 and in the Southern Ocean Racing Circuit’s 1968 race, a T34C won her class. Her design has gone on to win numerous offshore races, including the Port Huron-Mackinac and the Marblehead-Halifax races, among many others. At least one circumnavigation and many Atlantic and Pacific passages.
The design is aft cockpit with one stateroom. The interior of this vessel has 6'2" headroom. Forward is a spacious V-berth with filler to form a double berth, lockers and storage. Next aft to port is the enclosed head, to stbd is a bureau and hanging locker. Aft is to stbd is the "L" shaped galley, to port is the nav station and a quarter berth. The main saloon features opposing settees with a bulkhead mounted dining table.
Port settee is L-shaped and converts to a double berth. Settee berth to starboard is a single.
Navigation area with chart table is in the port quarter just forward of the quarter berth. Interior bulkheads are teak with a rubber matt sole. The head is located to port, forward of main cabin, head with "Y" valve and 10 gal holding tank. Your galley features a "L" shaped layout with a two burner Origo stove. The S/S sink is serviced by pressurized water from the 30 gal potable water tank. She has a side loading ice box with refrigeration, with cockpit locker, drawers and cabinets.
We look forward to sharing additional details about this boat. Email Chesapeake Yacht Sales broker(s)at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 804-776-9898. Visit our website www.cysboat.com Since 2001 Chesapeake Yacht Sales has been helping people have fun with boats. We love boaters. We totally enjoy watching families make memories on their sail or power boats. Chesapeake Yacht Sales brokers help you find the perfect boat- wherever it is! Chesapeake Yacht Sales & Deltaville Yachting Center Provides Boaters With: *The purchase or sale of pre-owned sail and power boats *The purchase of a NEW Catalina Yacht sail boat with Factory Warranty & Excellent Customer Service *Yacht Broker Association of America Yacht Brokers *BEST OF THE BAY Service Technicians with ABYC and factory training *Dockage, Boatyard & Enclosed Boatel Storage *Personal Attention With Integrity & Quality Built In
We look forward to sharing additional details about this boat. Email Chesapeake Yacht Sales broker(s)at email@example.com or call 804-776-9898.
Visit our website www.cysboat.com
Since 2001 Chesapeake Yacht Sales has been helping people have fun with boats. We love boaters. We totally enjoy watching families make memories on their sail or power boats. Chesapeake Yacht Sales brokers help you find the perfect boat- wherever it is!
Chesapeake Yacht Sales & Deltaville Yachting Center Provides Boaters With:
*The purchase or sale of pre-owned sail and power boats
*The purchase of a NEW Catalina Yacht sail boat with Factory Warranty & Excellent Customer Service
*Yacht Broker Association of America Yacht Brokers
*BEST OF THE BAY Service Technicians with ABYC and factory training
*Dockage, Boatyard & Enclosed Boatel Storage
*Personal Attention With Integrity & Quality Built In
Please contact Sales Department at 804-776-9898 Phone
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 34 ft 5 in
Beam: 10 ft 2 in
LWL: 25 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 4 ft 0 in
Total Power: 20 HP
Engine Brand: Beta
Year Built: 2005
Engine Model: 722
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 800
Engine Power: 20 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 30
Fuel Tanks: 25
Holding Tanks: 10
- V-Berth Sleeps 2
- Aft Berth Sleeps 1
- Settee Sleeps 1
- Dinette Sleeps 2
- Raritan Head With Holding Tank. Both Intake And Output Lines Have Vacuum Breakers.
- Oil Lamp In Main Cabin
- Interior Cushions All In Good Condition
- Origo 2 Burner Alcohol/110v AC Stove With Glass Cover
- Frigoboat Refrigerator, installed in 2014
- Manual Freshwater Pumps In Galley And Head
- Pressure Freshwater Pump At Galley Sink
- Dish Soap Dispenser At Galley Sink
- Depth Sounder
- 5" Ritchie Compass
- Garmin GPS
- VHF Radio
- AM/FM/CD Player
- One (1) Starting Battery, Two (2) House Batteries Wired In Parallel
- Guest 8 AMP Battery Charge Wired To The House Battery Bank
- Simpson-Lawrence anchor windlass has 144 feet of 5/16 chain.
- CQR 35 plow anchor is on a roller at the bow.
- Danforth 20 anchor has 100 feet of 5/8 nylon line and is in the locker under the quarter berth.
- All running lights have been replaced with modern LED lights
- There is a 12v DC outlet in cockpit coaming
- Edson steering pedestal has a wheel guard and a drink holder.
- This Tartan has an emergency tiller in the starboard locker.
- The wheel has an elk hide cover.
- Cockpit cushions in good condition.
- Wheel Cover And Bimini 2014 Sunbrella
- Manual bilge pump operable from the helm.
- Two (2) separate automatic electric bilge pumps (note: separate switch allows automatic bilge pump to be on when main battery master switch is off)
- This Tartan has an emergency tiller in the starboard locker Cockpit.
- 110V AC Air conditioner/heater installed 2013
- Force 10 diesel/kerosene heater in main cabin
- Engine has been regularly serviced and is in very good condition.
- The exhaust on this Beta model 722 exits the hull just above the water line on the port side midship.This keeps exhaust fumes away from the cockpit very effectively.
- The engine has an 85 amp alternator.
Sails & Rigging
- Spinnaker .75oz with turtle
- Gennaker by Ulmer Kolius with sock launch/retrieval system and turtle.
- 155% Genoa by Rolly Tasker
- Primary & Secondary winches are in the cockpit. Primaries are two speed. There are winches on the port cabin top for the spinnaker halyard and topping lift. Main halyard winch (Wire reel) is mounted on the mast to starboard. Another winch is also mounted on the mast on the port side.
- Johnson Sails main with two reefs (second older, but usable main is included)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Chesapeake Yacht Sales
Deltaville, VA, United States
Unknown, United States
Unknown, United States
Unknown, United States
White Stone, VA, United States
Unknown, United States