- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Anacortes, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 28,000
ORIGINAL ONE OWNER BOAT!!!
The Islander 36 is a True Classic as there were somewhere between 700 and 800 hulls built between 1973 and 1986 making it an extremely successful design!!!
The Designer of the Islander 36, Dan Gurney's objective was to create a "36-foot yacht that would be a competitive machine but also could cruise a family comfortably." Since Gurney was also responsible for go fast classics the Island 36 racing pedigree was guaranteed. These are fast and stiff boats with 40% ballast to displacement ratio and even 40+ years later, they still hold their own on the race course!!!
Contact Listing Broker Russ Meixner at
Please contact Russ Meixner at 360-299-2526
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
- Original One Owner Boat
- LOA 37'
- LOD 36' 1"
- LWL 28' 3"
- Beam 11' 2"
- Draft 6'
- Displacement 13,450lbs.
- Ballast 5,450lbs.
- Fiberglass Construction - Solid Fiberglass Hull with NO BLISTERS
- Aft Cockpit
- Cutter Rigged
- Fin Keel & Skeg Mounted Rudder
- Designer - Alan Gurney
- Builder - Islander Yachts in Costa Mesa, California
- Sleeps 6 - 2 in Forward V-Berth - 2 on Convertible Dinette - 1 each on 2 Single Berths
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water System
- 54 Gallons Domestic Water
- Airhead Composting Toilet - NEW 2012
- Force 10 3-Burner Propane Stove/Oven - NEW 2013
- Ice Box
- Cote Solid Fuel Fireplace with Circulation Fan
- Real Integrated Steps for ingress & Egress of Cabin
- Beautiful Teak Interior
- LED Cabin Lights - NEW
- Headliner - NEW 2012
- Port & Starboard Dorade Deck/Cabin Ventilation
Mechanical & Electrical:
- Yanmar 3-Cylinder 30hp Freshwater-Cooled Direct-Drive Inboard Diesel Engine - NEW 1997
- 140 Hours
- 32 Gallons Diesel Fuel in 1 Tank
- Henderson Electric Bilge Pump - Rebuilt 2012
- Martec Folding Propeller - NEW 1997
Navigation & Communication:
- Coastal Navigator Analog Depth Sounder
- EMS Knot Meter
- Danforth 4" Compass (2)
- Keel Stepped Aluminum Mast
- Stainless Steel Standing Rigging - NEW 2014
- Back Stay with Wheel/Nut/Screw Back Stay Adjuster
- Dacron Running Rigging - Very Good Condition - Replaced as Necessary
- Barber Hauler Tackle, Cunningham Tackle, Main Sheet Traveler - All 2000lb Minimum Test
- 2-Barient #28 Aluminum Winches
- 2-Barient #22 Aluminum Winches
- 2-Barient #2- Stainless Steel Winches
- 3-Barient #10 Aluminum Winches
- 1-Barient #10 Short Aluminum Winch
- 1-Barient #10 Stainless Steel Winch
- Hood Jib 150% Topsail
- Hood Genoa Saysail
- Hood Genoa 150% Staysail
- Hood Genoa 130%
- Northwyn Heavy Jib - Used Twice
- Watts Mainsail - 2 Reef Points
- Watts Versitale Sail
- 3/4 oz. Spinnaker
- 1.5 oz. Full Size Spinnaker
- 1.5 oz. Radial Cut Narrow-Head Reaching & Heavy Breeze Spinnaker
- Rocna 15kg Anchor
- 100' High Tensile 4,000lb. Test 5/16" Chain
- 500' 1/2" Nylon Rode
- Danforth 35lb. Anchor
- CQR 35lb. Anchor
- 20' 5/16" Chain
- Lewmar Manual Windlass - NEW 2014
- Bow Roller
- Stainless Steel Bow Railing
- Stainless Steel Stern Railing
- Double Lifelines
- Hella Red/Green Bow Lights
- Hella LED White Stern Light
- Standard Tungsten Mast Light
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.