- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Woolverstone Marina, Ipswich, Suffolk, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 9,995 (US$ 15,102)
Elizabethan 31 for sale. Painted hull -white. Benefits from Aries self steering gear. Known as a quite fast cruiser and has deep safe coamings in cockpit. Tiller steering. Windlass mounted on spacious foredeck. White grp hull, cream non slip decks.family use in recent years with safety equipment included. Masthead sloop rig. Manuals etc held.. Ashore here adjacent to our office. Volvo 28hp diesel, gearbox replaced 2006. 2008 survey available.Woolverstone Marina.for winter layup and some cosmetic updates.
Boat Sales, Servicing, Accessories, Repairs and Boat Management.” The one stop shop for ALL your boating needs.”
Available to view from our Ipswich office 7 days a week, contact Graham, Johnny and Ian
More brokerage craft required by our busy offices at Bradwell and Ipswich.Precious Marine
Available 7 days a week, Sunday by prior appointment. Brokerage, service, repairs and spares.
Please contact Graham Knight at 01473 780286
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 30 ft 1 in
Beam: 9 ft 5 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 10 in
Total Power: 28 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Year Built: 2002
Engine Model: 2003
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 28 HP
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Depthsounder - Nasa Clipper echo log
VHF - Apelco VXE 200
GPS - Garmin 65 navigator
Autopilot - Tiller pilot
Compass - Silva hand bearing and Sestrel fixed.
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
- Original Volvo 2003 marine diesel engine
- Replacement gearbox 2006
- 50 amp alternator
- Battery voltage meter
- 2 battery installation one dedicated for engine start.
Hull, Deck, Safety & Canvas
- Lofrans Royal manual windlass deck surface mounted.
- Danforth anchor.
- Jib furling system.
- Sailspar mast and boom late 1990's replacements.
- Standing rigging replaced 2004
- stemhead fitting replaced new 2004.
- Forward cabin with V berth
- Head to port in lobby between saloon and forward cabin
- Dinnette style table to port seating 4 persons.
- Saloon table can be lowered to provide berth for 2 persons.
- Head toilet Blake lavac design
- Galley has gimballed Plastimo 2 burner hob, grill and oven.
- Vinyl water tank with manual pump feed to sink, cold.
- 2 no quarter berths, portside one also has chart table surface that can be removed.
Rigging & Sails
- Standing rigging replaced 2004
- Cruising chute 2006
- Mainsail, slab reefing 2004
- Tri sail
- 4 heads sails and a spinnaker dates unknown.
- 12v system
- charging from engine alsternator
- One engine dedicated battery
- One domestic supply battery , can be cross linked by battery switch.
- Solar panel 35w linked to battery via automatic voltage regulator
- shore main lead connected to ship supply via approved rccb earth trip isolator inturn connected to a 13amp switched outlet socket.
Precious Marine offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Some websites that link to us may not drag the full information across please feel free to click the link and ask for the full inventory.
Other Boats from Precious Marine
Bradwell Marina Office, Essex, United Kingdom
Woolverstone, Ipswich, Suffolk, United Kingdom
Ipswich, Woolverstone Marina, Suffolk, United Kingdom
36 - Bilge keel
Woolverstone, Ipswich,, Suffolk, United Kingdom
Lowestoft, Suffolk, United Kingdom
Ipswich, Suffolk, United Kingdom