Petit voilier en excellente condidion. Faire offre pour une vente rapide
Traitement anti-osmose et antifouling récent (12/2011)
- This is a very good example of the Bianca 27 Scandinavian design and quality, with ca 600 boats built. The model still has a large and active owners’ club online.
- She is sturdy and secure but not sluggish with a solid GRP hull, long keel, transom hung rudder and masthead rigging.
- Excellent storage space and accomodation for her size and can sleep 4-5 adults comfortably.
- This boat has a solid mahogany and teak plywood inside, handcrafted with excellent finish and durability and still looks almost like new.
- She sails very well especially in tradewind conditions and this boat crossed the Atlantic from Cap Verdes to Martinique in 18 days earlier in 2011 with just a poled out genoa and a wind vane.
- This boat has been lightly used and well taken care of, hauled every year, regular engine service. She has undergone a major refit in the last decade including complete NEW rig etc and NEW sails and much more since 2009.
For more information on this boat, please contact Herve (email@example.com) at +59 0690 38 99 00. Pour tout renseignement complémentaire, merci de contacter Herve au 0690 38 99 00.
Please contact Herve Dutter at +59 0690 38 99 00