- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- St. Petersburg, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 29,900
This classic Mistral 33 has had extensive refit work done including a Teak deck. She has just had her hull professionally repainted with Awlgrip and is ready for an owner that appreciates a traditional yacht with abundant brightwork. Fresh bottom paint March 2016. A true classic. BRING OFFERS!
Please contact Craig Starns at 727.210.1800 or cell 813.340.0227 or email email@example.com
Please contact R. Craig Starns at 813-340-0227
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 33 ft 5 in
Beam: 10 ft 1 in
LWL: 25 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 10 in
Displacement: 12750 lbs
Ballast: 5290 lbs
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Engine Model: 4-107
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 40 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots @ 1900 RPM
Fresh Water Tanks: Stainless steel (30 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Stainless steel (22 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (10 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Beginning first forward is the chain locker.
Next aft is the V berth stateroom.
Next aft is the companionway to aft which passes through the head. The sink is on the port side and the toilet is on the stbd. side of the companionway. There are doors on the forward and aft ends of the companionway that enable it to be closed off forming a head compartment.
Next aft is the salon with a bench settee port and a curved settee stbd. with a drop table that enables the curved settee to become a double bunk.
Next aft to port is a navigator's station facing forward with a quarter berth aft of that. Across to stbd. is the galley with an ice box aft, formica counter tops, and a stainless steel sink. The engine is aft under the cockpit/companionway.
The sole is solid Mahogany and Holly high gloss new.
The interior wood work has been professionally reveneered where necessary and refinished like new.
All of the interior cushions are new.
- Engine reconditioned 8 years ago. Runs good. .4 GPH consumption. Just serviced 4/'16.
- Fuel polished 7 years ago.
- Marine air conditioning with 10 hours since new.
- Helm pedestal steering.
- Morse type single lever engine controls.
- Teak deck replaced professionally by Teak Decking Systems and recaulked three years ago.
- Custom stainless steel and teak bow pulpit with anchor rollers.
- Cleats replaced.
- Custom mist green nonskid on trunk cabin top.
- Custom varnished butterfly skylight on trunk cabin top.
- New trunk cabin windows.
- Blister repair 5 years ago.
- Two VHF radios with masthead and tafrail antenna for redundancy.
- Icom IC-M304 DSC VHF radiotelephone.
- 2nd VHF radiotelephone.
- Garmin GPS MAP 182C.
- 12 volt shower sump pump.
- Rule 1500 GPH submersible bilge pump with water sensing switch.
- 12 volt exhaust blower to cool engine compartment.
- 12 volt fuel gauge.
- 12 volt system voltmeter.
- Shorepower reverse polarity indicator.
- 120 volt 30 amp shore power connection.
- 2 bank battery charger.
- Reaching sail like new (yellow and purple with gear to fly it).
- 130% Genoa (good condition) on Harken furler .
- Storm trisails, good condition.
- Dacron main in average condition.
- 2 year old indoor and outdoor cushions.
- Sunbrella rail covers.
- 2 year old Sunbrella bimini top with boot and spray dodger.
- Rectangular deck awning.
- Mastry engine panel with Tachometer, hour counter, volt meter, oil pressure gauge, and coolant temp. meter.
- Sestrel steering compass.
- Horizon wind instrument.
- Autohelm 3000 autopilot.
- Chrome Lewmar 40 sheet winches (2).
- Chrome Lewmar 25 sheet winches (2).
- Chorme Barient 10 Halyard winch.
- Chrome second halyard winch.
- All running rigging lead to cockpit.
- Double back stay.
- Cabin top dorade box with stainless steel cowl vent.
- 2 x 16.5# stainless steel Bruce anchors.
- 2 x Danforth 15# anchors.
- 2 rodes of 3/8" stainless steel chain with 100' 5/16" dacron.
- 2 x LED spreader lights.
- Spreaders refinished.
- All interior hardware rechromed.
- Teak cockpit gratings.
- New galley plumbing fixtures.
Misc. Loose Equipment
- Mistral glassware.
- Mistral dishes.
- Stainless flatware.
- Electronics manuals.
- Blue Charts chips of US East coat to Maine.
- Magma stainless steel charcoal grill.
- Stainless steel horse collar throwable PFD stowage bracket.
- Assorted chemicals and spare paint.
- Assorted hardware.
- 2 Bosuns chairs.
- Assorted line and fenders.
- Spare Delta anchor.
- Nicro solar ventilator.
- Loose bulkhead compass.
- Assorted shore power pigtails.
- Folding cockpit seating pads (West Marine).
- Spool of black Sampson braid 3/4"..
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.