- Video Gallery
- View Full Specifications
Priced to sell !!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- St Petersburg, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 34,900
Gulfstar Pilot House / Raised Salon Motorsailor
'Beach House' is the classic sloop for cruising, for living aboard or doing the great loop. Ideal for coastal cruising Florida and the Bahamas. Featuring a 3.3 ft. full keel draft to help navigate the shallow bays and gunk holes, along with a 43 ft. mast which offers passage under most fixed bridges.
Major refit in 2016/17 which prepared her owners for the many trips including a 2 month stay in the Florida Keys and the out islands. The rebuild included a complete bottom job with barrier coat and coats of anti-foul paint. Additions included radar, rear steering station with electronics, inverter, solar panels, battery bank and new cherry interior. Over $12,000 invested in the update.
The 'Beach House' features an 85 hp Lehman diesel that had a MOH less than 300 hours ago and the engine is professionally maintained. She has the ability to travel as a trawler moving at 8.2 miles and hour with controls in the 6’4” head room Salon, while being capable of sailing at speeds of 9mph under sail.
She spent over 30 years on fresh water lakes accounting for her exceptional condition following her passage down the West Coast and through the Panama Canal on her way East.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Jim Clark Direct: (727) 692-1712 or by email at email@example.com .
You can also contact Bob Fillingham Direct: (727) 460-5687 or Sharlet Fillingham Direct: (727)403-0520 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website, www.fillinghamyachts.com.
Please contact Jim Clark at (727) 692-1712
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 36 ft 3 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
LWL: 30 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 3 in
Displacement: 15000 lbs Dry Load
Bridge Clearance: 43 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 3 in
Dry Weight: 15000 lbs
Total Power: 85 HP
Engine Brand: Lehman
Engine Model: 4D254
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 287
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 85 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots @ 1800 RPM
Maximum Speed: 8 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 90 Plastic
Fuel Tanks: 100 Plastic
Holding Tanks: 15 Plastic
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Electrical Circuit: 110V
Large full beam walk-in salon with NEW Teak & Holly paneling along with New upholstery, starboard side settee with dining table and Cherry (synthetic) cabin sole.
Moving forward, down three steps is the galley with a full-size refrigerator/freezer , microwave and a two burner stove. A large head w/ shower stall is starboard and forward is a stateroom with raised v-berth with drawers underneath, bureau portside and hanging locker starboard.
Salon slider door opens to a large cockpit with a custom aluminum hardtop, comfortable seating and cockpit helm.
- Vissani upright A/C compact refrigerator/freezer
- ORIGO two burner alcohol stove
- Emerson microwave oven
- Pressure water system w/NEW pump
- Water heater
- Stainless steel with NEW faucets
- Drop-down extension leaf
- Plenty of storage
- Garmin 440 GPS Map Chart-plotter ( 2015) - Cockpit helm
- Furuno 16 mile 1622 Radar (2015 )
- Cockpit helm w/ wheel and custom seat
- Garmin 128 - Salon Helm
- Saturn Compass - Salon helm
- Eagle Strata 128 Dephfinder - Salon helm
- Uniden Solara VHS - Salon helm
- Standard Horizon VHS - Salon helm
- AM/FM/CD player
Mechanical - Electrical
Lehman 85 HP Diesel with 278 Hours since MOH. ( 6.5 Knots - 1800 rpm - 2.1 gph )
- Racor Filter
- NEW 2000 watt Xantrex Freedom SW Inverter (2016)
- NEW 200 watt Solar Panels (2016)
- (4) new #29 Batteries (9/2016)
- Pro 35 AMP Battery Charger
Hull - Deck - Rigging
'Beach House' spent over 30 years in Fresh Water which has resulted in a Very Clean Vessel.
- Fresh bottom job including new Barrier Coat and Bottom Paint (2015)
- All Standing Rigging professional installed (2015)
- NEW LED Spreader Lights (2016)
- NEW SS Lifelines (2015)
- Heavy Duty Windlass (manual) installed (2015)
- Ground Tackle - 35lb Plow w/ 150' chain + Danforth w/ 25' chain and 150' rode.
- Dual Anchor Rollers
- Wide Side Decks
- Phifertex Window Covers
- (2) #40 Lewmar Winches (cockpit) + (2) Halyard Winches
- Heavy Duty Dingy Davits plus Weaver Davits
- Teak Swim Platform
- Swim Boarding Ladder
- Cockpit shower
- Main Sail w/ Cover
- 80% and 130% Roller Furling Head Sails
- Drifter for light air
- Lewmar Winches
- (all sails have approximately 60% life remaining)
- 10' Tadpole Inflatable Dingy (2015)
- 3.3hp Mercury O/B (2002)
- Bosuns Chair
- Jack Lines
- (2) PDF Life Preservers
- Spare Parts
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.