Interested in this boat?Toll-free: 866-420-9160Tel: +1-954-463-1400
Get a shipping estimate
View Full Specifications
IZMO was propelled from her 1970's vintage to a nearly new status in 1988 by the Rybovich Spencer shipyard in Palm Beach. A massive refit included new main engines along with the addition of flybridge and cockpit. Current condition is ready to go and Seller is sufficiently motivated to warrant a close look at this classic Sparkman & Stephens design.
Julien Elfenbein is highly regarded by clients and brokers as being an ethical and knowledgeable yacht broker with fifty years of experience representing sellers, buyers and builders of power and sailing yachts. Cell: 954-647-7486 Email: email@example.com
Please contact Julien Elfenbein at +1-954-463-1400
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 80 ft 2 in
Beam: 18 ft 5 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Fresh Water Tanks: (780 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (2500 Gallons)
Beautiful Burger yacht with all the right features. Galley is up. Three staterooms are aft, each with private head ensuite. Crew quarters are separate and forward including a crew lounge. Aft deck is open and spacious. Cockpit is ideal for water sports or stern boarding.
IZMO sleeps six plus three in crew. There are three double staterooms aft. The master is fully aft with fore and aft queen berth offset slightly to starboard. Night stands, drawer bureauts and large hanging lockers are built in. The master head is forward to port.
Two guest staterooms are just forward via centerline companionway. Both are furnished with twin lower berths separated by night stand. Each has a large hanging locker and head with shower ensuite. The starboard stateroom's head also has a door which opens to the companionway for use as a day head.
The aft deck salon is full width and furnished for comfortable lounging either underway or dockside. Wet bar with sink and refrigeration built-in along forward bulkhead. Port and starboard wing doors open to side decks leading forward. Passage door inboard starboard leads into the pilothouse. Aft weather rail door opens to the cockpit level below.
The aft deck is complete with updated lighting systems, built-in bench seat aft, cushioned Rattan sofa and chairs, matching ottoman and end tables, pedestal mounted hi-lo table, and built-in TV and entertainment system. There are sliding windows to port and starboard with a soft enclosure and sun screen aft.
New galley in 1988 moved from lower to mid level for improved space and enabling private crew quarters forward. The galley is U-shaped with full sized refrigerator/freezer, stainless sink, four burner range and convection oven with microwave above along with stainless dishwasher built-in. Loads of counter space and cabinets above and below. Just aft of the galley is the built-in dining banquette.
• Amana refrigerator/freezer • KitchenAid dishwasher • Amana freezer • Sharp microwave oven • Galley exhaust fan system • Jenn-Air 4 burner range • Jenn-Air convection oven • Garbage disposal • GE Profile large capacity laundry center • Icemaker(s) • Aft deck refrigerator • Central Vacuum system • Instahot water system
Crew quarters are located forward and down a few steps from the galley. A double cabin is forward with single berths to port with head and shower opposite. Aft to port is the captain's private cabin. Opposite to starboard is the built-in crew lounge. The washer and dryer are adjacent to the crew lounge and a full sized freezer is opposite.
Access to the engine room and machinery space is from the crew quarters.
The Pilothouse is located amidship and has nearly 360 degree visibility, one of the great virtues of this design. The centered helm has built-in electronics mounted overhead and into the console. Aft to port is an L-shaped banquette with pedestal mounted table. Side windows can be opened for ventilation. There is abundant built-in storage for navigation tools and charts.
• Robertson autopilot w/ remote and interface • Rudder angle indicator • Furuno Color Radar • SEA 332 SSB radio • ICOM IC M-602 VHF radio • ICOM IC M-100 VHF radios • Datamarine 3500 Link depth, speed, and wind indicator • Computer with Nobeltech Visual Navigation Suite 7 w/ Insight Radar interface • Sony monitor • Electrical system monitoring panel • Northstar 951X GPS Navigator • Vosper stabilizer controls • Azimuth digital compass • Globalstar Satellite Phone • Danforth magnetic compass
The flybridge is accessed by stairway from the pilothouse. There is a pedestal mounted helm chair front and center and wraparound built in bench seating port starboard and aft. The radar mast is mounted atop an aluminum cabinet centered on the bridge deck with built-in storage inside. There is additional dry storage beneath all the bench seating area as well as below the helm console. The bimini top provides shade for the flybridge seating area.
Aft of the flybidge bench seats is the boat deck with davit, tender chocks, and liferaft mount.
• Robertson autopilot • Furuno 36 mile Radar • IC M-602 VHF radio remote microphone • Raymarine VHF Radio • Standard Horizon CP 1000 GPS chart plotter • Datamarine depth and speed indicators
The teak decked cockpit has a large transom door which opens to the swim platform. Mooring whips are mounted for securing the tender when in the water. Two large deck hatches provide access to the lazarette for service and storage. A hot and cold fresh water shower is built into the cockpit bulwarks.
Storage cabinets are built-in on the forward bulkhead of the cockpit and access to the the aft salon is by stairs offset to starboard and through the weather rail gate.
Audio and Visual Equipment
• 4 Sony color televisions • Sony tuner • Sony VCR • Sony speakers • 3 radio stereo systems
• Novurania RIB 14' tender • 50 hp Honda 4 stroke outboard • Marquipt electric tender davit • Marquipt boarding ladder • Givens cannister liferaft • Ideal electric anchor windlass • Thru-deck anchor hawse pipe • 90 lb Danforth primary anchor • Danforth secondary anchor • Teak decks(replaced 1999) • Teak cap rails and trim • Two foredeck mounted, cushion topped teak dunnage boxes • Built-in bow seat with cover and dry storage beneath • Burger anchor davit • Kahlenberg 3 trumpet air horns • Fresh and salt water washdown systems • Fenders • Docking lines • Side stanchions with life lines • Port and starboard boarding gates • Plexiglass heavy duty wing doors • Bimini top • Custom radar mast • Spreader lights • Navigation lights • EPIRB • Dual electric search lights • Ships clock and barometer • Windshield washers and wipers • Swim platform • Transom door • 12 PFD's
• Detroit Diesels 12V71 Ti's 1988 • Glendenning synchronizer • Engine alarm system • Emergency engine stops • Lube oil transfer system • Dual Racor fuel filters for main engines • Single Racor fuel filters for generators • Raw water sea strainers • Walker Airseps • Wagner hydraulic steering • Vosper Stabilizers • Delta T engine room intake baffles • Hot water heater • Sea Recovery water maker 40gph • Microphor freshwater flush heads • Holding tank w/ vent system • Spare props and stub shaft • Automatic fire control system • Underwater exhaust with side valve diverters • Panish hydraulic throttle and gear controls
IZMO has had the same owners for over 12 years. Her previous owner had acquired her for the purpose of transforming a classic Burger into a modern day cruising vessel. His project included the addition of flybridge and cockpit, and converting from galley down to galley up and were brilliant in their execution by the Rybovich Spencer shipyard in 1988. Included in the refit were new engines, a new 55kw Northern Lights generator, new air conditioning system and complete interior redesign. IZMO has been well maintained and is now seriously offered.
Of particular interest should be the seaworthiness of this Sparkman & Stephens design as well as her performance. Capable of good range and impressive speed when needed, this is an extremely versatile hull with wonderful amenities.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Interested in this boat?Toll-free: 866-420-9160Tel: +1-954-463-1400