- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- East Boothbay, ME
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 59,900
FULL CIRCLE is an exceptional example of an older, well maintained Downeast Style flybridge cruiser with fiberglass hull, fiberglass over plywood decks and superstructure. Her Webbers Cove hull was constructed in 1967 and finished by J.E. "Irvin" Jones of East Boothbay Maine in 1970. FULL CIRCLE has received many upgrades over the past decade by her current owner. She has simple but attractive accommodations below, which include a galley, enclosed head with hot water shower, bus heater, and a roomy vee berth forward. She is equipped with a newer Cummins 270 hp Diamond Series diesel, which is both reliable and very efficient. She offers a very stable ride. Please come and inspect this well-kept, roomy Maine Cruiser. Thank you for your interest.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 41 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 33 ft 8 in
Beam: 11 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 6 in
Displacement: 15000 lbs
Total Power: 270 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Year Built: 2001
Engine Model: B-Series
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 270 HP
HULL & DECK:
- Dark blue hull Awlgripped recently, white boottop, blue bottom.
- Hand laid up solid fiberglass hull.
- Hull by: Webbers Cove; Finished by: E.J. "Irvin" Jones, E. Boothbay, ME.
- Fiberglass over plywood decks and cockpit; light grey decks.
- Solid fiberglass flybridge; two new Todd pedestal seats.
- 1 1/2" x 2 1/2" mahogany deck frames.
- Vinyl spray rails; Quarter guards and lifting rails are new.
- White vinyl rubrails; handrail and toerail.
- Marine plywood bulkheads.
- Fiberglass stringers.
- New aluminum deck hatches in cockpit.
- New Bomar aluminum cabin hatch.
- New Wynne Enterprises aluminum framed pilothouse windows with safety glass; 3 open.
- S/S bow rails.
- New PVC swim platform with S/S bracket; S/S folding transom steps.
- S/S flybridge ladder.
- New aluminum radar mast.
- 2 new windshield wipers.
- Sliding companionway door.
- Transom seat with beige and white striped cushions.
- Cockpit bimini with screens.
Fuel: 158 gallons in 1-50 gallon new PVC tank and 2-54 gallon fiberglass tanks.
Water: 40 gallons in poly tank.
Hot water heater: 6 gallons.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 2001 Cummins B-Series 270 hp inboard diesel, FWC.
- 745 hours as reported on hour meter.
- Cruising speed: 8 knots @ 2 gph; 11-12 knots @ 6-7 gph.
- Maximum speed: 14 knots.
- 5" wet exhaust; no muffler.
- Twin Disc 506 2:1 reduction gear.
- Kobelt engine controls at both stations.
- 1 1/2" S/S shaft.
- 1 1/2" S/S rudder post.
- Bronze stuffing box.
- 4 blade bronze 20 x 22 prop.
- Wesmar electric bow thruster.
- Racor 900 fuel filter.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering at both stations.
- Tank Tender gauges.
- DC system; no AC system.
- 2014 2-4D 12V lead acid Engergypower batteries.
- Guest master switch.
- Engine driven alternator.
- Heatercraft Bus cabin heater.
- Rule high water bilge alarm.
- Three Rulle 2000 gph bilge pumps.
- Some new rewiring.
- The pilothouse/salon area consists of a lower helm station forward to starboard with Todd pedestal helm seat.
- A bench seat and varnished wood table are located aft to port, and a slightly raised engine box plus a folding varnished chart table are in the center of the salon.
- A galley is below to starboard with Tasco propane stove, sink, and ample counter space and storage.
- Midship's cabin includes built-in storage, hanging closet, cabinets and shelves.
- Across to starboard is the enclosed head with hot water shower; a new Raritan Type 1 Lectra-San treatment system installed, for discharging overboard.
- Large vee berth forward with anchor locker and blue print vee berth cushions.
- New opening portlights in galley and head; one Bomar hatch overhead.
- Interior is painted with varnished mahogany trim in a bright, attractive, but simple layout.
- Plywood cabin sole with carpet.
- Headroom: 6'2" in wheelhouse.
- Uniden MC-645 VHF.
- ICOM M-45 VHF.
- Furuno GP32 GPS.
- Furuno 1731 radar.
- Furuno 1760 radar.
- Standard Horizon CPF390i GPS-Plotter.
- Standard Horizon CPF390 GPS-Plotter.
- Echopilot depthsounder.
- Cetrek 730 autopilot (not operational).
- Si-Tex CVS sounder.
- 2 Ritchie powerdamp compasses.
- AM/FM/CD player at helm with Pioneer speakers.
- New beige canvas cover for flybridge.
- 10 lb aluminum LPG tank under ladder to flybridge with pressure gauge & vented.
- Portable searchlight.
- 2 Rule automatic 2000 gph bilge pumps; 1 Rule manual 2000 gph bilge pump.
- Manta 35 lb Plow anchor with 300' 5/8" nylon ode and 15' 3/8" chain.
- Danforth anchor with 8' chain mounted on deck.
- 2nd Danforth with 150' 3/4" rode and 15' chain.
- S/S anchor roller
- New Powerwinch anchor windlass.
- Life jackets.
- Life ring.
- 2 Mustang survivals suits.
- First Aid kit.
- Electric and manual horns.
- 2 portable fire extinguishers.
- Cover for flybridge seats.
- New YETI cooler - holds 3 blocks of ice for days.
- Weems & Plath clock.
- Multiple fenders and docklines.
COMMENTS: FULL CIRCLE is an exceptional example of an older, well maintained Downeast Style flybridge cruiser with fiberglass hull, fiberglass over plywood decks and superstructure. Her Webbers Cove hull was constructed in 1967 and finished by J.E "Irvin" Jones of East Boothbay Maine in 1970. FULL CIRCLE has received many upgrades over the past decade by her current owner. She has simple but attractive accommodations below, which include a galley, enclosed head with hot water shower, bus heater, and a roomy vee berth forward. She is equipped with a newer Cummins 270 hp Diamond Series diesel, which is both reliable and very efficient. She offers a very stable ride. Please come and inspect this well-kept, roomy Maine Cruiser. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Other Boats from Gray & Gray Yacht Brokers, Inc.
Rockland, ME, United States
Eliot, ME, United States
Yarmouth, ME, United States
South Portland, ME, United States
Marblehead, MA, United States
Marion, MA, United States