- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- MD, United States
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 35,000
Sanderling is an extremely sturdy and beautiful yacht designed by Camper & Nicholsons, and built in the respected Halmatic Yard in Hampshire, England.
The beauty of her lines is surpassed only by the toughness of her build and the lavishness of her care by her owner. He bought her in 1999 and over the years has had her upgraded, rewired, replumbed, and painted. She has had extensive interior work, including a new cabin sole, head liner and too many other things to mention.
Just a few of her upgrades from around 2003 and on include....
- Interior Upholstry and Cockpit Cushions
- New Thru-hulls
- New Interior Joinery
- New Headliner
- New Deck Hardware from Spartan Marine
- New Standing Rigging
- Central Heat and Air
- New Sails
- New Fuel Tank
The list goes on and on....
As an added bonus, the new owner will be given the original drawings done by Camper & Nicholsons.
If you appreciate a classic beauty, and one that has been restored and upgraded with an open check book, Sanderling may be for you.
Listed by Michele Martinage, who has been
helping satisfied customers buy and sell yachts for 26 years.
She's always available at firstname.lastname@example.org or by cell which is 410-708-4416.
Please contact Michele Martinage at (410) 708-4416
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 32 ft 9 in
Beam: 9 ft 3 in
LWL: 24 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Displacement: 14000 lbs
Ballast: 6800 lbs
Total Power: 24 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 3GM30F
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Engine Power: 24 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: Fiberglass (40 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (20 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Plastic
Sanderling has a traditional layout with V-berth forward, head athwartships next aft, saloon with facing settee's (port settee sleeps two, starboard, one), galley to port of the companionway and nav table to starboard.
Here are a few of the unexpected upgrades to Sanderling that make her accomodations surprising for a yacht her age and add to your comfort!
- Central Air Conditioning
- Vacu-flush head and shower with custom seat
- Hot and Cold pressurized water
- All interior woodwork, including cabin sole, new and in beautiful shape
- All new plumbing
- New wiring
- Upholstery and Wall Covering New in 2003
- New hatches
- New Head Liner
- Hot and Cold Pressure Water at Single Stainless Sink
- Refrigerated Ice Box
- Single "Swing Stove" burner
- Custom Enclosed Storage
Deck and Hull
- Hull (Aristo Blue) and Deck (White) were professionally painted with Awlgrip
- All exterior varnish stripped and coated in 2014
- New Deck Hardware from Spartan Marine raised to protect wooden toe rail and backed with aluminum backing plates
- Bronze Bollards amidships from Davey in England
- Chocks are from Spartan Marine
- Forward Bollard is original
- CQR #35 with 20'chain and 150' rode
- Fortress "Lunch Hook"
- Dorades and Dorade Boxes installed by Viking Marine
- New Deck Hatches
- Custom Made Teak Grate for Cockpit
- Dodger, Bimini, Winch Cover and Mast Boot in toast Sunbrella
- Winch covers
- Custom teak back seat and drink holder for cockpit
- Cockpit cushions
- All deck hardware and travelers are backed with aircraft grade aluminum
- Bronze Rudder Shoe added
Sails & Rigging
- Aluminum Spars
- New standing rigging in 2003
- New Selden Vang 2014
- New running rigging as needed
- Mast cap recently re-welded
- New 130% Genoa never used - cut for Harken RF
- 110% Jib on Harken RF - used less than 10 times!
- Main new 2004 sent to Linthicum sails every year and used less than 10 times!
- New Anderson 40 ST Primaries
- Winches on mast are original
- Traveler on Foredeck for 100% self tending jib (prior to RF)
- Raymarine Wireless Depth Sounder
- Simrad Wind Speed/Wind Direction
- Garmin GPS
- 2KW Furuno Radar with Questus mount on back stay
- VHF- ICOM
- Blaupunkt Stereo/ CD Player
Sanderling has full 12V and 110 V systems and was re-wired in 2003
New Blue Seas Panel
New Charger 2012
(2) Group D Batteries
Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Yanmar 3GM3OF FWC (1991)
- New Aluminum Fuel Tank 2004
- Dripless Shaft Seal
- Three Blade Max Prop
- New Shaft 2013
- New Cutlass Bearing, Shifter and Engine Re-alignment 2013
- Two Electric Bilge Pumps and Pump Cycle Meter
- 12.5K BTU Central Heat and Air Conditioning
- Vacu-Flush Head
- Tiller Steering
- New Engine Controls
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.