Sails and rigging
Spars: Aluminum with 2 spinnaker poles and a reaching strut secured on deck.
Roller Furling: Profurl gear installed in late 1995.
Backstay adjuster: Sailtec integral hydraulic (1996)
Winches: 13 Barient stainless winches at cockpit, deck, and mast.
Rigging: All stainless steel standing rigging and turnbuckles were replaced in 1996. There are running backstays and an inner forestay on a hyfield lever. The running rigging is in excellent condition with many spares.
Watts Main with two reefs. Condition servicable.
Watts storm trysail.
4) North light # 1 Genoa 150%.
5) Primary North heavy # 2 Genoa 130%. (on furling gear).
6) Watts heavy working jib. Condition good.
7) Watts light 160% Genoa. Condition good.
8) Watts light 160% Genoa #2. Condition good.
9) Watts storm jib. (condition as new)
10) Heavy # 5 jib topail yankee. Condition good.
11) Watts #1 topsail 6 oz. yankee cut. Condition excellent.
12) Watts .5 oz cross cut spinnaker. Condition excellent.
13) Watts radial head 3/4 oz. spinnaker. Condition fair.
14) Watts 1.5 oz. radial head spinnaker. Condition excellent.
15) Watts 2.2 oz. cross cut chicken chute. Condition as new.
16) Watts starcut asymetrical reaching 3/4 oz.spinnaker. Condition as new.
17) Watts 3/4 oz. streaker reaching sail. Condition excellent.
18) Watts 3/4 oz. drifter. Condition good.
19) Watts heavy staysail. Condition excellent.
20) Heavy staysail. Condition fair.
21) Watts banana staysail. Condition excellent.
22) Spinnaker Staysail 3/4 oz. Condition good.