- View Full Specifications
Must sell by FRIDAY! Offers
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Helensburgh, Argyll & Bute, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- £ 24,950 (US$ 31,148)
This Camper & Nicholson ketch motor-sailer is presented to the market in very nice condition. She has just gone through a professional refit Jul/Aug 2015 including Awlgrip hull re-spray, interior refit, re-varnished and engine gearbox overhaul. She is looking great and is ready to set to sea. "Raider" is a fine example of the Nicholson 38 Design.. She comes with an exceptional reputation for high quality craftsmanship, superb design and is recognised as an ideal yacht to explore the Western Isles. Several have completed round the world voyages. She is currently owned by a family of six who have sailed extensively in the past 5 years. Raider is currently on her mooring off Helensburgh, however, she can be brought into Rhu Marina for viewings.
We look forward to organising your viewing and answering any questions you may have.
Rhu Boat Sales, Michael Schmidt & Partner, Tel: +0044(0)1436 821606 - email@example.com
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ
Boats are available for viewing on PONTOONS, HARD STANDING (ladder access), on MOORINGS and in some cases FURTHER AFIELD. Please contact us before hand to check the location of the vessel you wish to view and any special requirements. If you are traveling a distance this is especially important in order to make sure the boats you wish to view are in their advertised location and available for viewing.
Please contact at +44 (0)1436 821606
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Engine Model: 4107
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 40 HP
- LOA - 37'11" - 11.53M
- LWL - 27'0" - 8.23M
- BEAM - 10'6" - 3.02M
- DRAFT - 5'2" - 1.58M
- DISPL - APPROX 7.1 TONS - 7,214KGS
- 1 X Fuel Tank = 38 Gallons - 173 Litres.
- 1 x Water Tank = 75 Gallons - 173 Litres
Aft Cabin has 1 x Double and 1 x Single berth. Main saloon has 3 x single berths. Focsle has 2 x Single berths= 8 berths in total.
- Headroom 6'+ in Main Saloon.
- New Jabsco Marine Toilet 2015.
- Wash Hand Basin.
- Galley with two burner cooker + Oven + Grill.
- Galley Sink.
- Manual + Electric Water Heater (2013).
- Coolbox 12V + Mains.
- Clarion CD Radio.
- Ebespacher central heating.
MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL
ENGINE - Perkins 4107, 40HP, 4 Cylinder Marine Diesel with fixed 3 blade prop on Bronze shaft. Morse engine controls.
- Engine gearbox overhauled July 2015.
- 3 x 12V Batteries - Engine/Domestic/Emergency.
- 3 x Single Pole Isolators at Chart table.
- Synergex Purewatts 1000W Inverter.
- ICS Nav 6 Navtex
- Raetheon ST6000+ Autopilot.
- Raymarine Autopilot Smart Controller with charger.
- Raymarine Pathfinder RL70 Radar and chart plotter with colour display system.
- Raymarine Raychart RC520 Chart plotter mono display system.
- Raymarine ST60+ Wind Speed and Direction.
- B&G Boat Speed / Depth.
- Simrad RD68 VHF with Class D DSC.
- AW Binnacle Compass at Helm.
SPARS / RIGGING & SAILS
Gold anodised Main and Mizzen masts and booms, gold anodised spinnaker pole, silve anodised bearing out pole.
- 1 x 19 Stainless Steel Wires with Norseman or Stay-Lok terminals.
- Running Rigging in good condition.
- Harken Genoa Furling Gear with aluminium twin groove foil in good condition
- Roller furling Genoa.
DECK & SAFETY GEAR
- 35lb CQR Anchor.
- Danforth type anchor also available.
- Mooring warps.
- Winch Handle.
- Cockpit Cover - Fully Enclosed Centre Wheelhouse allowing dry sailing in any condition.
- Horseshoe LIfebuoy.
- 8 man life raft.
- Dinghy & outboard.
- Harness lines.
- Lifesling Overboard Rescue System.
- Crane Grab Bag.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.