- View Full Specifications
Priced to sell!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Annapolis, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 290,000
See this boat NOW at the National Sailing Hall of Fame.
This classic fiberglass yacht has been COMPLETELY rebuilt by knowledgeable craftsmen in Annapolis. The complete refit included: NEW Yanmar 4JH5E 53 hp engine with transmission and shaft, NEW fuel tank, NEW decks, NEW interior cushions & coverings, NEW aluminum masts & booms, NEW rigging, NEW sails, NEW hardware (including New Found Metals portlights, and NEW hull paint. No expense was spared on this beautiful yawl-rigged vessel.
Famed yacht designer Ted Brewer once said, "No one yacht is perfect, but the Reliant comes very close to perfection, in my opinion." From Soundings Magazine - June 2014
Call Mike Johnson at 888-854-9398 for a showing of the fantastic boat.
Please contact Michael Johnson at 888-854-9398
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 40 ft 9 in
Beam: 12 ft 5 in
LWL: 28 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 9 in
Displacement: 21000 lbs
Ballast: 9000 lbs
Total Power: 53 HP
Engine Brand: yanmar
Year Built: 2010
Engine Model: 4JH5E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 53 HP
Holding Tanks: (14 Gallons)
Raymarine i70 multi-function tri-data
- 4" over-sized LCD display with 160º viewing angles
- 43mm digits in full screen mode
- Anti-reflective coating for improved visibility in bright sunlight
- LightHouse user interface is simple and quick to use
- AIS repeater and display of AIS targets
- Data views include: Wind, Speed, Depth, Tridata, Engine (NMEA 2000), Environment (NMEA 2000), Fuel (NMEA 2000) and Navigation.
- Low power - typically 132mA/ 1.6W
Raymarine iTC-5 Analog Transducer
The Raymarine iTC-5 converts analogue transducer signals used in i70, ST70+ and ST70 instrument systems to SeaTalk.
Transducers for Speed/Temperature, Depth, Wind, Rudder Angle and Fluxgate Compass can be connected to the one iTC-5 unit, eliminating the need for multiple ST70 pods.
Furuno GP 1920 C/NT radar/chartplotter
Plus repeater at helm.
From Furuno website:
Since its release back in 2001, FURUNO’s NavNet series has been enjoying unrivalled popularity worldwide for its high reliability, performance and expandability. It has even been voted Best Integrated Navigation System by the National Marine Electronics Association for three consecutive years. Now, NavNet vx2 is ready to carry on the tradition.
NavNet vx2 combines radar, GPS/WAAS chart plotter, fish finder, and network weather facsimile into an all-round navigation network. Its wide range of options fulfils virtually every desire you may have for navigation system.
Radar, GPS, Network fish finder, Network weather facsimile - a multistation integrated navigation network, NavNet vx2 lets you build your navigation system according to your needs. Utilizing state-of-the-art network technology, NavNet vx2 provides you with seamless data sharing and vast future expandability.
The heart of NavNet vx2 is its Ethernet-based network. Up to four displays, together with various navigational sensors, can be interconnected in addition to new MaxSea-NavNet navigational software, which adds even more features to your NavNet vx2 network. Stress-free navigation can be performed from any display unit connected to the on-board network, due to the high-speed transfer of data available.
- All display units are capable of controlling any component connected to the NavNet network
- Perfect for single or multi display installations
- Fully supports C-Map NT MAX charts.
- Utilizes SD cards for chart and memory.
- Fast chart drawing speed.
- Straightforward “Plug ’n Play” installation with wizard style set-up.
- AR-coated, high-brightness display unit for improved sunlight viewability.
Raymarine AutoPilot ST7002
- Large 4" crisp LCD display with easy-to-read rudder angle indicator
- New industrial design that cosmetically matches ST60 Plus instruments, C-Series and E-Series
- Simple setup and calibration with AutoLearn when used with G series corepacks
- A versatile data repeater with 15 configurable instrument/navigation data pages
- Remote ST60 instrument control feature allows control of ST60 instrument displays from the ST7002 keypad
- Programmable AutoTack control
- Intuitive keypad and the proven Autohelm button control
- Compatible with all SmartPilot corepacks and drive units
- Dedicated controls for response, resume and set course
Standard Horizon GX2150B VHF w/ Standard Matrix AIS
- Large 3" LCD
- 25 or 1 Watts of transmit power
- All scanning functions including Programmable, Priority Scan and Dual Watch
- Plus repeater at helm station
- Two Hooker anchors - #1 115' chain/115' rope rode; #2 25' chain/115' rope rode
- 8'8" Achilles inflatable dingy with 3 hp Nissan outboard engine
- Life raft and cradle on cabin top
- Life preservers, life rings, and MOB module
- Wash down pump and deck fitting
- All new UK Sailmakers main and mizzen
- Selden rigging
- Selden Furlex head sail system
All new - New Found Metals portlights
New propane stove
New interior finishings including overhead
New cushions - interior and cockpit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Eastport Yacht Sales
Malcolm Brewer Design
Kent Narrows, MD, United States
Galesville, MD, United States
Annapolis, MD, United States
Annapolis, MD, United States
Annapolis, MD, United States
Edgewater, MD, United States