- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Swanwick, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 9,950 (US$ 12,175)
The Falmouth Pilot is a popular design, strong and spacious as a cruising boat, with these 9 ton versions particularly sought after.
"Teasel" is a well built example, and has been continually updated and maintained in the same family ownership since new. She now provides the opportunity for a new owner to take advantage of her proven sea-keeping capabilities.
Available for viewing at Swanwick Marina. Part exchange considered.
Please contact Master User at +44 (0)23 8045 5333
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Total Power: 38 HP
Engine Brand: Beta
Engine Model: 38 4-cylinder
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 38 HP
- Built to Lloyds 100A1.
- Pitch pine on oak, copper fastened.
- Deck sheathed in marine ply.
- Self draining cockpit.
- Coamings teak-faced marine ply.
- Coachroof decksheathed marine ply.
- LOA: 30 ft 9 in / 9.41m
- Beam: 9 ft 0" / 2.74m
- Draft: 4 ft 10 in / 1.24m
Rig and Sails
- Masthead Bermudan sloop.
- Deck-stepped wooden mast, new 2004. Varnished 2015
- Varnished boom 2015.
- Slab and roller reefing.
- Aluminium spinnaker pole.
- Stainless steel standing rigging, new 2004.
- New backstay 2005.
- Winches: Lewmar 32 self-tailing. 2 x cockpit, 1 mast, 1 slab reefing.
- Mainsail Hood 2003
- Genoa Hood 2002
- Spare mainsails and genoas
- New reefing system 2013.
- Engine Beta 38 4 cyl (2006). Centreline installation
- Batteries 2 x 12v under cockpit sole
- Tanks Stainless steel fuel tank, 35 gals
Water. 35 gal ss tank.
- Berths 4/5. Headroom 6’ main cabin. 5’8” Forward cabin. 6’4” in Galley/chart area.
- Saloon Upholstery new 2000. 4 berths + pipecot in 2 cabins.
- Heads Jabsco sea toilet
- Galley Gimballed Plastimo gas cooker. SS sink.
- Garmin GPS
- Hydrosteer windvane
- Autohelm tiller pilot
- 2 x 35lb CQR anchors
- Manual Lofrans windlass
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
It is not guaranteed that the safety gear listed on the specification comes within the manufacturer's safety guidelines i.e. expiry dates and servicing and is therefore sold as is.
Other Boats from Sea Ventures (UK) Ltd
Swanwick Marina Soon, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Southampton, United Kingdom
Swanwick Marina, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Swanwick Marina, United Kingdom
Sun Fast 3600
Port Hamble, United Kingdom
Prestige 50 S