THE BOAT IS ALREADY IN SHIPYARD AND CONVERSION HAS STARTED
ACTUAL LOCATION ON REQUEST
OWNER IS KEEN TO SELL NOW; OFFERS INVITED
BOATS SOLD AS IS WHERE IS
biggets job already done, all prepared for finishing the project which will take about 5 month
costs to complete the project about 500.000 Euro, depending on clients requirement
Owner is selling because he is to busy with other projects and his health also avoids him to go on
We are offering a Former German Navy Minesweeper Ship built by Burmester in Germany.
In the years from 2000 to 2007 the German Navy spent more than 8 Million Euro in different refits.
The boat operated for the Navy till 2007 when de-commissioned and sold to a Private Person in 2008.
This year she had another extensive technical refit and is now in very good working conditionand can go anywhere in the world.
The boat has been built and certificated by Germanische Lloyds.
Boat has received a lot of new equipment like:
-complete new Navigation system SIMRAD NSE Series with additional screen:
- 2 units 12" for Radar and Charts
- seperate 22" screen for bigger view
- Log / Speed
- Navtex / weatherfax
- VHF with 4 Handhelds
- 8 intercom handhelds
- Fax / copy / Printer
- SART AIS
-new Navigation Lights
-all new flags and signals
-books and charts
- 3 Tenders
- Jet boat Sea Ray 4.3m
- 6.3m Diesel (Stayer engine) RIB Nautic and
- One rubber dingy
- 2 new life rafts 6 P plus 2 x 20 people Life rafts and 1 x 16 P (out of service since Aug 2011)
- 6 Lifebuoys
- New Lines up to 200m length
- New firefighting gear with new Fire pipes and Fire extinguisher
- New Flat screen TV with DVD and DVB-T
- Emergency Line thrower
- Full new first aid Kit for long cruises
- New Life wests Automatic and guest ones
At present the ship is registered at Cook Islands maritime register as commercial boat and has all the relevant documents.
She now has 6 cabins plus owner are offering space for up to 15 guest with highest comfort
crew area for up to 20 crew
We have all information ready for interested persons.