- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- ME, United States
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 150,000
Professionally maintained by Morris Yachts, SERENA is in wonderful condition. Some of her recent upgrades include an engine repowering, a new carbon rig and standing rigging. With her Leisure Furl boom, SERENA could easily be set up for single handing. Whether you use her for cruising or for day sailing, you will be told that you own the prettiest boat in the harbor.
She is currently stored and cared for at Lyman-Morse.
Please contact Annie Lannigan for more information. Mobile: (941) 374-3742. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Annie Lannigan at (941) 374-3742
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 41 ft 7 in
Beam: 11 ft 0 in
LWL: 28 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 10 in
Displacement: 20000 lbs
Ballast: 7100 lbs
Total Power: 54 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2011
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 150
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 54 HP
Number of single berths: 4
Number of double berths: 1
Number of heads: 1
Hull & Deck
- Solid Fiberglass hull
- Black Awlgrip with Gold Cove Stripe
- Red Bottom Paint
- Varnished Teak cabin sides & eyebrow
- Decks with contrasting non-skid - Awlgripped in 2007
- Teak toe rail, handrails, life raft bracket and (2) dorade boxes
- S.S. Cowl Vents
- S.S. stem head fitting with anchor roller
- S.S. Bow Rail
- Two newer opening deck hatches
- Double life lines with port & starboard boarding gates
- Large lazerette with shelves and line storage
- S.S. Stern rail with outboard storage mount
- Cockpit cushions.
• Lewmar CEST 48 Electic Halyard Winch. (New 2007)
• Barient 16 on cabin top.
• (2) Barlow 28 Self tailing (cockpit).
• (2) Barient 28 (cockpit).
• Large bunk with insert.
• 6'1" headroom.
• Storage for overhead hatch screens.
• Long shelves over bunk.
• Built in dresser and hanging locker to starboard.
• Three opening ports.
• Various drawers and lockers.
• Access to head.
• Access to chain locker.
• Access from forward cabin or main cabin.
• Groco head (with holding tank and macerator pump).
• Stainless sink with hot/cold pressurized water and hand pump (fresh water).
• Opening portlight.
• Ample storage outboard with sliders.
• Hosed shower head with mixer valve.
• MAIN SALON:
• Mahogany woodwork.
• Cabintry forward with built in drawers and fiddled tops.
• (2) outboard Pilot berths.
• Lower settees pull out to make wider berths.
• Lee boards for bunks.
• Storage below and outboard of settees in cupboards and drawers.
• Large gimballed dinette table with two leaves (and storage within).
• Arched overhead cabin beams.
• Built in liquor cabinet.
• Hanging locker to starboard.
• Stainless steel countertops.
• Storage outboard in sliders.
• 3 burner gimballed stove/oven (with slide-over work space) and solenoid shutoff.
• Large icebox to starboard.
• Grunert Refridgeration.
• Hot/cold pressurized water with footpump (salt) and handpump (fresh).
• NAV STATION:
• Stand up station to starboard of companionway.
• Chart storage above.
• Teak seating and flooring.
• High teak coamings.
• (4) Winch handle pockets.
• Cockpit table.
• Cup holder.
• Constellation compass.
• Stainless grabrail at binnacle.
• SS steering wheel with elkhide.
• Dodger - new
• Access hatch for stuffing box.
• Emergency tiller access.
• Kick boards w/louvered vent and screen.
ENGINE & ELECTRICAL
Engine• Yanmar 55 new in 2011 with 150 hours
• Engine panel in cockpit.
• Paragon transmission SA102.
• Remote mounted oil filter.
• Racor 500 Fuel filter.
• Dual alternators.
• Main fuel tank (fiberglass) holds approx. 20 gallons.
• Auxillary fuel tank (stainless) holds approx. 25 gallons.
• Bronze seacocks.
• Major wiring update. (2009)
• (2) 4D house batteries.
• Engine start battery.
• Electrical panel with 14 position DC and 5 position AC circuit breakers.
• 30amp/125V AC service (water heater, battery charger, outlets).
• AC outlets in galley and fwd cabin.
SAILS & RIGGING
• North RF full batten mainsail (2007).
• RF 130% jib.
• Storm jib.
• Gennaker with a snuffer.
• GMT Carbon Fiber Spar. (New 2007)
• Forespar Leisurefurl Boom. (New 2007)
• Stainless wire shrouds.
• Harken furler for headsail.
• Forespar vang.
• Harken traveller behind helm.
• Spinlock line clutches on cabin top.
• Most lines run to cockpit.
• Genoa track on toerail.
• Aluminum spinnaker pole.
Ground Tackle, Docking and Safety Equipment
• 35# CQR mounted at bow with 200' of chain.
• Spare 25# Danforth in deck mount.
• Spare 200' of 5/8 nylon rode.
• Manual windlass.
• Edson 2" manual bilge pump.
• Throwable strobe light.
• Fire extinguishers.
• 4 person Seasaver Liferaft in valise.
• Scrub brushes.
• Edson Boarding step.
• Throwable cushion.
• Teak swim/boarding ladder.
• Teak flagstaff and flag.
Electronics and Navigation
• Garmin GPS map 182C. (helm)
• (2)Simrad IS15 Wind instruments (bulkhead).
• Datamarine CD400 Corinthian Depth (bulkhead).
• Datamarine CS100 Corinthian Speed (bulkhead).
• Furuno 1721 Radar (nav).
• Horizon VHF (nav).
• Furuno GPS GP-36 (nav).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Lyman-Morse Boatbuilding Co.
Downeast Wooden Boat
Rockland, ME, United States
Unknown, RI, United States
Unknown, ME, United States
LM 55 - Seguin Series
Thomaston, ME, United States
Calvin Beal Design South Shore
Unknown, ME, United States
Thomaston, ME, United States