- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Brunswick, ME
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 14,000
A very well maintained and clean example of the Classic 32' Pearson Vanguard Sloop. The owner has owned her over 22 years, and has been enjoying and upgrading her systems and equipment continually. Owner's advancing years are forcing this sale.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 41 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Pearson Yachts
Designer: Philip Rhodes
LOA: 32 ft 0 in
Beam: 9 ft 3 in
LWL: 22 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Displacement: 10300 lbs
Ballast: 4250 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Total Power: 24 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeke/Universal
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 24 HP
HULL & DECK:
- Light beige green topsides, yellow boot stripe, green bottom.
- Original gray gelcoat decks in good condition.
- Solid fiberglass hull.
- Classic lines, with sweeping sheer and full keel with attached rudder.
- Emergency tiller.
- Teak rudder.
- Teak coamings & trim, finished in Cetol.
- Edson pedestal wheel steering.
- Painted cockpit.
Fuel: 20 gallons in S/S tank.
Water: 50 gallons in Monel tank.
Holding: Approximately 6 gallons in poly tank with Mansfield chemical treatment holding tank with macerator and deck pumpout..
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Single Westerbeke/Universal 24 hp diesel, 4 cylinder, FWC (installed new in approximately 1999).
- Approximately 578 hours as shown on hour meter.
- Cruising speed: 6 knots.
- 3 bladed 14x8 bronze prop.
- 7/8" S/S shaft.
- Temp, oil pressure gauges.
- Racor fuel/water separator.
- 12V DC/110V AC systems.
- 2014 2-12V batteries with a battery switch.
- 12V cabin lights.
- 55 amp alternator.
- Fused electrical panel.
- Lightning ground system.
- 110V shore hookup - never used - no cord.
- Sleeps five or six in vee berths forward; main salon has portside U-shaped dinette which converts to a double berth and starboard side galley; there are also port and starboard quarter berths aft.
- Hanging locker and shelves aft of vee berths.
- S/S Dickinson LPG heater with fan, mounted on main bulkhead.
- The enclosed head is aft of vee berths to port with a pullman S/S sink and 2014 Johnson head.
- All cushions have been reupholstered recently - red, white & blue plaid.
- Teak sole and teak trim; wood grain laminated bulkheads.
- Owner uses quarter berths for storage but has the upholstered mattresses.
GALLEY: (to starboard, opposite the dinette)
- S/S Tasco propane stove with oven.
- Single S/S sink.
- Cold pressure water only.
- Ice box with drain into bilge.
- Raymarine C70 Chartplotter/Radar.
- 2014 SR Hawkeye depthsounder.
- Autohelm 3000 autopilot.
- West Marine 580 VHF radio; submersible with distress.
- Hawkeye depthsounder with new 2016 transducer.
- Pioneer built-in AM/FM/CD player with speakers.
- Ritchie 6" pedestal mounted compass.
- SR Marina speedometer.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- 2003 Mainsail by Maine Sailing Partners, with full battens.
- 2003 Maine Sailing Partners Dacronjib.
- 2005 135% Dacron roller furling genoa, cross cut, 6.27 ounce.
- Harken MK II roller furling.
- Spinnaker and pole - not installed (needs spinnaker halyard).
- New green canvas sailcover.
- S/S standing rigging.
- Nylon running rigging.
- Mast steps.
- Wooden boom.
- Aluminum mast, stepped on deck.
- Harken mainsheet traveler.
- New dark green dodger.
- S/S Dickinson LPG heater/fireplace, mounted on main bulkhead.
- Propane alarms with shut-off.
- Electric bilge pump.
- Built-in hand bilge pump in cockpit.
- Danforth 1600 anchor with 200' rode and 30' chain.
- 45 lb Plow anchor; storm anchor.
- Bow roller.
- Radar reflector.
- Double lifelines.
- S/S bowrail; stern rail.
- 3 fire extinguishers.
- Life ring.
- Jack stands.
- 3 fenders; docklines; life jackets.
- Air horn.
- Boathook; bell.
- C02 detector.
- 4 cockpit cushions.
- Ensign and staff.
- Brass clock and barometer.
- BBQ grill.
- Brass kerosene lamp.
- Companionway screen.
- 12V fan air purifier in head.
- Silverware and dishes.
- Spreader lights.
- Swim ladder.
- One LPG tank, mounted on stern rail.
COMMENTS: A very well maintained and clean example of the Classic 32' Pearson Vanguard Sloop. The owner has owned her over 22 years, and has been enjoying and upgrading her systems and equipment continually. Owner's advancing years are forcing this sale.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Other Boats from Gray & Gray Yacht Brokers, Inc.
Blue Hill, ME, United States
Bangor, ME, United States
367 Cutter (Hull #1)
Unknown, NH, United States