1965 Hinckley Pilot 35 Sloop
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Coconut Grove, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 99,950
PLEASE REVIEW VESSEL DETAILS
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 43 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 35 ft 9 in
Beam: 9 ft 6 in
LWL: 25 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2016
Engine Model: 3YM30AE
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 30 HP
ACCOMMODATIONS & LAYOUT: Sleeps six in two cabins.
- Forepeak houses a chain locker.
- The FORWARD CABIN has vee berths with seats between, shelves over and storage drop fronts underneath, portlights and opening hatch.
- Next aft, to port is the HEAD with S/S sink, hot & cold pressure water, shower w/mixing valve, mirror, storage lockers, and Wilcox-Crittenden manual head. Head has access from the main cabin.
- The MAIN CABIN has pull-out transom berths and pilot berths port & starboard. Storage drawers are under the transom berths and the pilot berths. The mahogany dining table is bulkhead mounted. The hanging lockers are forward of the starboard berths.
- GALLEY is aft with three burner LPG stove with oven, stainless steel sink with faucet and hot & cold pressure water, ice box with chart drawer above, dish storage and ample locker space.
- Interior is varnished mahogany with teak & holly cabin sole. Ceiling is white. All berths have foam rubber mattresses with blue duck covers and white piping.
MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT & ENGINE DETAILS:
New 2016 Yanmar 3YM30AE diesel, 30 hp, 3 cylinder, FWC.
Water heater with heat exchanger; electric bilge sump/pump; manual bilge pump.
Edson pedestal steering with 28” destroyer type wheel wrapped in elkhide.
ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT:
- Garmin GPSMAP 741XS Chartplotter Sounder and GMR18 HD Radome ICOM IC-M506.
- VHF Marine Transceiver.
- Furuno thru hull transducer.
- Constellation 5” Spherical Compass.
- Fusion MS-RA 205 Radio w/ four speakers.
- 12 volt system with two 12 volt batteries charged by engine alternator.
- Separate system with large 12 volt battery and alternator for engine starting only.
- Xantrex Freedom HF 1000 Power Inverter Charger for 110V electronics / computer.
DECK AND HULL:
- The hull is hand laid fiberglass and molded fiberglass deck is set in a 6” flange in the hull, then fiberglassed and bolted to form a permanent hull/deck joint.
- Nonskid pattern is molded into deck and cockpit floor surfaces.
- Cockpit has bridge deck, two spacious sail lockers, complete instrument panel recessed into the forward end of the cockpit well.
- The 4200 lb. external lead keel is fastened with 3/4" Everdur bolts.
- Topsides: Flag Blue (2016) Bootstripe: White (2016), Bottom: Red (2016).
- Interior Wood: Varnished Mahogany; Exterior Wood: Teak.
- Fuel: approximately 35 gallons in Monel tank.
- Water: 70 gallons in S/S tank.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- HRH fabricated aluminium spars with new S/S wire standing rigging to swaged terminals and turnbuckle tensioners; new chain plates; roller boom main sail furling; Harken roller furling headstay; insulated backstay; jib sheet blocks; genoa turning blocks; jib sheet and spinnaker sheets.
WINCHES: Barient 22 S.T. primaries with 4 handles.
Main – Doyle; 130% Genoa – Doyle; Spinnaker – Doyle; Sail Cover – Doyle.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Other Boats from Gray & Gray Yacht Brokers, Inc.
Sou'wester 42 K/CB Sloop
Yarmouth, ME, United States
H-41 Competition Sloop
Oxford, MD, United States
Bermuda 40 MK III Yawl
Eliot, ME, United States
Pilot 35 Yawl (Hull#116)
Stonington, ME, United States