- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- San Pedro, CA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 94,500
REDUCED: If you like to turn heads and appreciate the quality of the Kettenburg boats don't miss out on this one. She is hull #19 of 24 built and a real beauty with her white hull and varnished house.
The owners purchased the vessel in 1999 to live aboard and regrettably now find it necessary to move ashore. The owners converted the mid ship stateroom to an office. It can be returned to a stateroom with double bunks with some minor construction.
Aug. 2010 survey available.
Please call listing broker Rob Webb to schedule an appointment to see this fine vessel. Cell: (562) 786-1872 Office: (562) 594-9716 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Rob Webb at Cell: (562) 786-1872
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Shiloh ("place of peace")
LOA: 50 ft 9 in
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
LWL: 34 ft 6 in
Length on Deck: 50 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 10 in
Displacement: 29000 lbs
Ballast: 9000 lbs
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Fresh Water Tanks: Stainless steel
Holding Tanks: Plastic
Number of single berths: 4
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
Starting at the bow is the queen size V-berth. There are two hanging lockers and drawer storage. Aft on port is the office or guest stateroom if you choose to remodel it. Opposite to starboard is the head with sink vanity. Aft of the head is a pantry with "easy slide" drawers. The diesel heater is opposite the pantry.
Aft to the salon is a U shape settee with dining table and straight settee opposite. Both couch backs lift up to make over under bunks. There is storage under and behind both settees.
The U shape galley overlooks the salon. Opposite is the navigation station and chart table. Up 3 companionway steps to the cockpit ( horay, no ladder). The cockpit will seat 10 guest very comfortably.
- Salon has plenty of natural light and is tastefully decorated. The window draperies are new.
- The interior woods are in excellent condition throughout the yacht.
- The overhead has masonite panels that can be easily removed to get to wiring and deck fittings.
- 3-Burner Propane Stove w/Oven- ' 06
- 2- Refrigerated ice boxes: (1) Nova Cool -counter top access. (2) Refrigerated icebox in Cockpit. Each has their own compressors.
- Pressure Hot & Cold Water
- 1-Fresh Water Hand Pump
- 1- Salt Water Hand Pump
Sails & Rigging
- Main sail w/ Dutchman- very good condition
- Harkin Roller Furling on head stay
- 110% Jib with foam luff for reefing
- 75% Working Jib- very good condition
- 150% Drifter
- Gennaker-very good condition
- 1-1/2 oz. Spinnaker
- Mast & Boom: Sitka spruce-hollow box-type
- Winches: 2-#6 geared jib winches, 1-#2 for main sheet, 1-#3 for jib halyard,1-#2 reel for main halyard
- Westerbeke 4-236 -FWC w/ aprox. 7,000 hrs. Runs great, has not needed any major work . Dec. 2011 Injectors cleaned. Owner changes fuel filter & oil every 6 months.
- Skipper manual toilet
- Diesel Heater w/ separate 12 gal diesel tank
- Diesel: 1- 200gal. tank-monel
- Water: 2- 100 gal. tanks each-S/S
- Water Heater- 6 gal.
- Holding: 20 gal.- Polyethylene
- 120V and 12V system
- 4kw Onan Generator
- 2,500watt Heart Inverter
- 2- HouseBattery Banks: 800amps each
- 1-Separate Battery for engine
- 1- Separate Battery for the Generator
- Automatic Battery Charger-50amp
- Shore Power Cord
Electronics & Navigation
- Auto Pilot-Com Nav, chain driven-model 1420
- Signet Knot Meter
- Signet Depth Sounder
- Furuno Fish Finder
- Furuno Radar CRT- an oldie but it works
Deck & Ground Tackle
- 45# CQR w/ 300' Chain
- 35# CQR (for stern) w/20 ' Chain & 150' rode
- Electric Anchor Windlass-Maxwell
- 6- Bronze Thru Hulls
- 10' RIB Zodiac w/ 8hp Nisson
Hull number 19 of 24 built.
Hull Planking: Dark red Philippine mahogany 1-1" net
Frame: Steam bent white oak with laminated reinforcing at high stress point: 1-9/16" x 2"
Keel, Deadwood, Horntimber: Douglas fir structural
Rudder: 2" dark red Philippine mahogany
Rudder Shaft: 1-3/4 bronze
Floor Timbers: Midship 1-3/4" apitong. Forward:1-1/4" Spruce, Aft: 1" Douglas Fir structural
Transom: Molded plywood covered with fiberglass and painted color desired
Cabin Sides, Exterior and Interior Trim: Honduras Mahogany
Fastenings: Entire boat is fastened with Everdur or Tobin Bronze
Spars, Mast and Boom: Sitka Spruce- hollow box-type
Stainless Steel Standing Rigging
Mast Tangs: Bronze and Steel
Hardware: Bronze, Merriman
Steering: 26" diameter aluminum wheel on control stand in cockpit connected to the rudder quadrant by chain and cable.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.