- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Mystic, CT
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 125,000
Vessel & Dockominium Package
A 65' dockominium on the Historic Mystic River can be included with the vessel for a total price of 209000.00 . Lapworth 50 was built for the TransPac. Won her class in the late 60's. Full racing hardware. Mahogany hull. 50 HP Perkins. Architectural drawings available. Many upgrades since 2010.
2014 Survey available upon request.
Click To Contact Jimmy Economou About This Boat Or View All His Listings
Office to contact:
Brewer Yacht Sales, Inc.
56 Roseleah Drive
Mystic, CT 06355
Telephone: 860-250-5912 Fax: (860) 536-3321
Email Jimmy Economou email@example.com
Please call Jimmy Economou at 860-536-6060 or on my mobile 860-250-5912
Please contact Jimmy Economou CPYB at 860-250-5912
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 50 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 6 in
LWL: 46 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 6 in
Displacement: 36000 lbs
Total Power: 50 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 50 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (18 Gallons)
Built to do the TransPac, this boat won her class in the late 60’s Mahogany Hull, white with varnished trim, cabin truck and cockpit coamings. Masthead sloop rig, aluminum mast, spruce boom. All new standing rigging 1993. Traditional Interior, white bulkheads, varnished mahogany joinerwork. 50 HP Perkins diesel engine. This is a neat powerful boat, winner of the fall 2007 Governor’s Cup Race.
Chain & Rode Locker in the bow, V-berth and stowage lockers forward. Enclosed head next aft to port with sink, mirror and stowage: hanging lockers opposite. In the main cabin there are settees with lockers behind the backrests to either side; pilot berths with bookshelves outboard and above. A drop leaf dining table is mounted on center. The Nav station with chart table and quarterberth is aft to port. There are lockers with louvered doors just aft of the pilot berths. In the aft cabin there is a V-berth which converts to a large double berth. There is a second head under a seat in the V, and to one side another sink. The interior is finished in varnished mahogany joinerwork with white bulkheads, deck beams and overhead; varnished teak cabin sole.
The galley is aft to starboard with gimbald SS three burner alcohol stove with oven. Large capacity ice chest with Arctic Kold refrigeration, stainless steel sink, manual pump water supply. Numerous drawers, cabinets and lockers for equipment and supplies.
Raytheon Radar 1200 Mounted on Stern Post
Raytheon Ray 33 VHF Radio
Digital Fathometer Signet MK-172
Spedometer Signet MK-267
West Marine Stereo System with External Speakers- New 2014
Danforth Constellation Compass
Deck & Hull
Carvel Mahogany Planking on 2x2 Keyaki Frames, Bronz Fastened.
Laminated Stem Sternpost and Horn Timber.
White Hull with Sand Colored Non Skid Decks
Varnished Coamings, Toe Rail, Deck Box and Exterior Trim
Varnished Deck Hatches with Lexan Tops
Pedestal Steering with Varnished 32” Wood Spoked Wheel with Trim Ring
Compass Mounted In Binnacle
Custom Teak Helmsman Seat , Teak Cockpit Grate
Bos Pulpit and Stern Rail
Danforth Anchor- 100’ Chain with 200’ Rode
Simpson Lawrence Manual Windlass
Flag Staff & Ensign
Canvas Covers for Hatches, Compass and Wheel
Over Boom Cockpit & Deck Awning
Teak Cockpit Table
3- Haylon Fire Extinguishers
Horse Shoe Lifering
Brass Kerosene Hanging Lamp
Victory Kerosene Cabin Heater
5- Chrome Dorade Vents
110/12V Electrical System
Marinetics Circuit Breaker Panels
Professional Mariner Battery Charger
Dockside Electrical Cables
General Wiring Upgrades 1986-1987
1979 Perkins Diesel Engine completely rebuilt in 1990 to include exhaust system which was updated 2012
Forward Head has 10 Gallon Holding Tank with Overboard Discharge or Deck Pumpout.
2- Bilge Pumps- both Electric with Manual Back up (Not Installed)
Sails & Rigging
Masthead Sloop Rig
Aluminum Keel Stepped Mast with Wood Spreaders- Awlgripped White
Varnished Spruce Boom
Stainless Steel Standing Rigging – All New 1993
Wire/ Dacron Running Rigging
Spinnaker Gear with Two Spruce Poles
2- #30 Barient Winches Primaries
2- #40 Lewmar Secondaries
1-Barient Main Sheet Winch
3- #30 Winches
Neil Pryde Mainsail
Hood 1.2 oz Spinnaker
- Forward cabin top replaced with Lloyds of London approved Plywood from France and fiber glassed over.
- In 2012, 6-Additional keel bolts were sistered in
- 3/4 of the decking replaced and fiber glassed over.
- Cockpit rebuilt. Original bench seats remain.
- Aft cabin, total rebuilt with new bulk head.
- All cabin top hardware rebedded when re-installed
- New mast step.
- Back Up bilge pump added.
- Flooring all secure and sanded.
- New cushion for V birth and cockpit.
- We got a very good deal on used cushions (nice) for all sleeping berths.
- Motor all filters replaced, new alternator, new starter.
- New Inline water strainer for engine water intake.
- New head, y valve and holding tank with all new plumbing.
- All new bronz seacock’s (9) with backing boards
- We doubled the number of Keel bolts from 6 to 12.
- Every bronze screw which came out was still in good shape, so original bronze keel bolts would be in good shape ( buried in the ribs of the boat)
- Extremely hard wood from China used to build boat. Vessel built in China by Choey Lee.
- Non skid paint on decking.
- Large cabin heater.
- New Compression Post in Main saloon.
- New teak trim work.
- Outside teak maintained and varnished.
- All work done by qualified ship wrights and systems people.
- Original Architectural Drawing
- New batteries.
- New Starter and Alternator- 2014
- 2- Scupper Drains in Cockpit- New 2012
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.