- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Weymouth, MA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 38,500
- Sale Pending
PATIENCE is an outstanding example of a 34' Parece Sedan Cruiser which has had the same caring owner for the last 25 years. This office has listed many fine wooden vessels over 40 years, and without exaggeration, PATIENCE'S condition ranks in the top 10. Her cosmetics, both topsides, bottom and her interior are exceptional. Additionally, the owner has hired a well-regarded, local mechanic who has performed all mechanical work, including the installation of a recent Kohler 7.3 generator. If you desire to own something unique which appeals to your aesthetic sense and which delivers a seaworthy safe ride, please consider PATIENCE. We shall be pleased to get you aboard and thank you for your interest.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 41 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.
Please contact at (207) 363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Parece, Rehobeth, MA
Designer: Manuel Parece
LOA: 34 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 6 in
Length on Deck: 34 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 0 in
Displacement: 24000 lbs
Engine Brand: Chrysler
Engine Model: 318 gas inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
HULL AND DECK:
- White Epiphanes-painted hull topsides, black boottop green bottom.
- Approximately 2003, new worm shoe replaced.
- Garboard planks replaced.
- Carvel planking on cedar on oak framing.
- Silicone bronze fastenings.
- Fiberglass over plywood beige decks; teak cockpit.
- Painted white mahogany superstructure; fiberglass over plywood house top.
- Painted white plywood flybridge.
- Self bailing cockpit; varnished mahogany trim and overhead, all in first class condition.
- Teak cockpit sole.
- Varnished mahogany transom, first class condition.
- Swim ladder.
- Bow rails; rubrail.
- Raised foredeck, painted beige.
- Two windshields open.
Fuel: 80 gallons in tin-lined copper tanks.
Holding: 25 gallons.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Single 1991 Chrysler 318 gas inboards, 275 hp, 8 cylinder, FWC.
- Low hours - no hour meter.
- Cruising speed: 8-9 knots @ 2200 RPM @ 5 gph.
- Maximum speed: 12-14 knots @ 3000 RPM @ 12 gph.
- Bronze 3 bladed prop; S/S shaft.
- Hyraulic wheel steering.
- New Kohler 7.3 generator.
- Morse controls.
- 12V/110V systems.
- 30 amp shore power cord.
- 2-4D house batteries.
- 1 Group 27 battery.
- 100 amp alternator.
- Circuit breaker panel.
- Polarity meter.
- New S/S hot water heater.
- Much wiring replaced and some old wiring removed.
- Lightning ground system.
- An attractive Herreshoff-style interior with white bulkheads and varnished mahogany trim and hull ceilings.
- Vee berths forward with filler piece.
- Enclosed head to port with Vacuflush head, mahogany cabinet with S/S sink, mirror, and lockers and drawers.
- Galley to port with single S/S sink, electric 3 burner stove, new Norcold Tex II 12V/110V refrigerator with icebox, hot and cold pressure water, and shelf and cabinets above.
- Straight settee to port opposite galley.
- Up three steps to salon with port L-shaped settee with new dining table; settee converts to a double berth.
- Varnished helm to starboard with stereo built into console.
- Dark green carpeting.
- Several engine hatches to access bilges and engine spaces.
- Garmin 198C depthsounder & GPS.
- Kelvin White compass.
- 5 fenders; 10 docklines
- Rod holders.
- Bimini top.
- 10 life jackets.
- 2 electric bilge pumps.
- Danforth anchor with 200' rode and 5' chain.
- Windshield and flybridge covers.
- Cover and screen for forward hatch.
- Double seat on flybridge.
- Screen for back aft window.
- Manual windlass.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Curtains for salon windows.
- Cover from flybridge to transom, only 3 years old.
COMMENTS: PATIENCE is an outstanding example of a 34' Parece Sedan Cruiser which has had the same caring owner for the last 25 years. This office has listed many fine wooden vessels over 40 years, and without exaggeration, PATIENCE'S condition ranks in the top 10. Her cosmetics, both topsides, bottom and her interior are exceptional. Additionally, the owner has hired a well-regarded, local mechanic who has performed all mechanical work, including the installation of a recent Kohler 7.3 generator. If you desire to own something unique which appeals to your aesthetic sense and which delivers a seaworthy safe ride, please consider PATIENCE. We shall be pleased to get you aboard and we thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Other Boats from Gray & Gray Yacht Brokers, Inc.
35 Hardtop Cruiser
Kennebunkport, ME, United States
34 Flybridge Sedan Cruiser
Rockland, ME, United States
Newcastle, ME, United States
South Portland, ME, United States
Kennebunkport, ME, United States
Owen Sound, ON, Canada