1933 Star Shipyards Barge / Fish Camp / Lodge
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Point Roberts, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 350,000
Amazing fully furnished 12 Bedroom Lodge complete with a commercial kitchen, dining area, great room and floating dock/patio. Deluxe rooms are complete with head and shower. Great opportunity for a fish camp, B&B or floating hotel!
A 2016 survey is available for review.
Please contact Brian Anderson at 360-303-5989 to schedule a private tour!
Please contact Brian Anderson at 360-647-5555
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 82 ft 0 in
Beam: 27 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 10 in
Holding Tanks: 1 Fiberglass (206 Gallons)
GALLEY / CAFE
- Galley Completely Refit in 2016
- South Bend 6 Burner LPG Stove w/ Oven
- Custom Bar Refrigeration
- GE Refrigerator
- Danby Freezer
- 2 Danby Wine Coolers
- Brentwood Freezer
- Simonelli Espresso Machine
- Bunn Drip Coffee System
- Maytag Commercial Duty Clothes Washer & Dryer
- 40 Gallon Water Heater w/ 40 Gallon Hot Water Holding Tank
- 2 - 250 LB Propane Tanks - 2016
- 6.5 KW Generator
- Pyro-Chem Automatic Fire Suppression System
- Shore Side Water Hook-Up
- Propane Fireplace
- 36" TV w/ Motorola Satellite Receiver
- 6 33" x 33" Tables
- 2 29.5" x 61.5" Tables
- 3 Settees
- 33 Chairs
- Attached Dock / Outside Seating Area
Water Level Staterooms
Staterooms on the lower level are accessed via a hallway off the main entry. There are 3 staterooms to the right, all with 2 single beds (Can be put together to form doubles). An additional 2 staterooms are on the left. There is also a game room and 2 heads, each with showers.
2nd Story Staterooms
A hallway from the upstairs great room / bar area leads to 8 separate staterooms all fully furnished and all w/ ensuite washrooms. Each stateroom offers a queen sized berth with top quality mattress and bedding.
- 240 AC Service
- 25 Multibreaker 240V Circuits
- 13 Multibreaker 120V Circuits
- DC Bilge System w/ Group 31 Battery and Portable Charger
MOORING / HULL
Lodge sits on an 82'x27' wood frame barge built originally for the Canadian Department of Public Works built from heavily creosote treated fir planks. Hull is divided into 3 compartments by bolted 6" timbers spanning the base of the hull to the underside of the deck.
- 2 Additional 6" x 36" Full Length Stringers
- Additional Cross Bracing and Diagonal Steel Bolts for Reinforcement
- 3" Decking Wrapped with Plywood and Vinyl Overlay at the Exposed Ends.
- Hulls Exterior is in Vinyl That Extends 3' Above the Waterline (2006)
- Numerous 1" Galvanized Eye Bolts w/ Chain & Mooring Lines
- Steel Corner Plates w/ Shackles at All Four Corners
- 120V Sump Pump
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.