- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- New Caledonia (FR)
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 750,000 (US$ 841,350)
Magnificent vessel, old cargo ship transformed into a houseboat.
Complete refit in 1990-1995, work done with extreme care and great taste.Interior fittings :
Sleeps 8 – 3 cabins plus forecastle
From the bow going aft on deck
- A spacious foc'sle that can accommodate 3 people, large double bunk and one single, sink and toilet on deck
- Gallery / Work shop fore, tools benches, drill press, welding machine
- Main cabin fore with private toilet and full shower for 2 people, queen size bed
- Main deck and dining area for 10 under a permanent awning
- Galley to port at midboat, 15' long on 5' width
- Stairs from the galley to main deck, and stairs to the wheelhouse
- Doors leading from the galley to aft section and to the engine room
- Aft very large cabin with double bed, head and shower, large teak desk, bookshelves
- Aft single cabin
- Two large wardrobes aft
- Spacious engine room
Raised deck area
- Poop Deck and wheelhouse
- Large wheelhouse, navigation instruments and chart table, comfortable settee and dining area with portholes offering a 360° view.
- Aft of the wheelhouse is the poop deck with a table and seating area for 10 people, barbecue, hammock etc.
- The poop deck is under a permanent varnished roof
Built in 1930 in Holland, of riveted iron, with a thickness of 6 to 7 mm overall.
The ship was built as a cargo vessel and was converted between 1991 and 1995 by the present owner.
The current owner has been sailing and living aboard for 23 years.
Main engine: 230 HP GARDNER 8L3B, naturally aspired, excellent condition,
Max. rpm 900, cruise: 750 rpm at app. 7 knots, fuel consumption 2L/mile
Cruising range 5000 miles
All generators and the Gardner engine are keel cooled, no salt water cooling for anything aboard.
Fuel capacity 15.000 liters
2 x 1000L fuel day tanks on either sides of the engine room
Both masts are steel, sandblasted, epoxy coated
Strong steel rigging
Mainsail gaff rig design, Dacron, red rust color, fair condition
Mizzen gaff rig design, Dacron, red rust color, fair condition
2 x mizzen stay sails, from 1000 to 1200 sq. feet, poor condition
1 storm trysail, very heavy construction, good condition
Main windlass: massive, excellent condition. Operating by high pressure, hydraulic system from the Gardner, own separate clutch. All in excellent condition.
2 x 150m of 20mm stud link chain (Lloyd's approved galvanized chain, new in 2010) in two lockers
5 anchors :
- 1 new D'HONE 250 kg starboard anchor, made in Holland, hot dipped galvanized and certified.
- 1 port anchor, app. 175 kg ships type anchor, fair condition.
- 1 x 100 kg ship anchor in good condition
- 1 x 400 kg hurricane anchor on deck, good condition
The ship can also be anchored deep, eg from 30m to 80m on wire:
- Massive low pressure hydraulic winch forward to operate this system.
- 350 kg FISHERMAN type anchor on wire, in good condition.
Fresh water capacity : 5.000 liters
2 x 500L water day tanks in the engine room
MIELE fridge and freezer
Stainless steel propane stove, new
Enamel sinks, new 2011
Corian countertops, new 2011
Hot water heater (in engine room)
Fresh water completely on rain collecting, two filters : one sand and one charcoal for drinking water
- NORTHERN LIGHTS 7,5 kW, in soundbox, fresh water cooled, 5 years, 5000 hours, excellent condition
- MARON 7 kW, belt driven off the Gardner main engine, good condition
- LISTER 7 kW, 2 cylinders, good condition
- TRANSMOTOR AVRR 3,6 kW at 24V to 30V-DC, belt driven off main engine, excellent condition
Main house batteries: 8 TROJAN batteries, total 440 Amp bank in 24V DC, new 2014
Gardner starting batteries: 2 X 180 Amp 12V new in 2013, series connected for the 24V Gardner startermotors
8 solar panels giving 25 Amps in 24V DC on sunny day, various wattage outputs, all the panels are between 2 and 5 years old.
Wind generator, 24V DC, 5 years old, excellent condition
Numerous inverters aboard: XANTRAX, TRACE and SINERGEX pure sine wave inverters. Four in operation to provide 230V AC and 110V AC from the main 24V DC bank. These are settled throughout the ship, they're from 800W up to 2000W.
FURUNO worldwide chartplotter and 24 miles radar, new in 2013, model 1824C
FURUNO GPS, good condition
FURUNO FCV 667 color video depth sounder, excellent condition
1 ICOM VHF ICM 504, new in 2013
2 hand held STANDARD HORIZON VHF HX280S, new
THRIGE ships type autopilot, operating a 24V DC hydraulic/electric pilot
This is an incrediby strong, durable danish system, has been operating for 24 years without a fault.
Massive building, bronze wheel pedestal incorporated, pilot system in the lazarette.
Rudder maneveured by 4 inches diam. hydraulic ram
Joystick for close quarters maneuvers
One 14' NORWEGIAN lifeboat, fiberglass, non sinkable, certified for 9 men, floatation in the seats, gaff mainsail and a jib on a bowsprit. 4HP YAMAHA outboard engine, but sails beautifully, very stout boat in very good condition.
One 16' foam/fiberglass runabout built by the owner, non sinkable, 6 people, with a 15 HP YAMAHA outboard engine; very light and very fast tender, hangs on davits, all in excellent condition.
8 passengers life raft
Automatic fire system in engine room and workshop
Fire extinguishers throughout the ship:
- 1 automatic Halon system in the engine room, excellent condition
- numerous large C02 canisters
- numerous powder type small extinguishers
- 2 automaitc sprinkler extinguishers in the workshop/gallery
MOB life rings and auto strobe lights In accordance with international guidelines
3 cylinder LISTER engine driving a low air compressor in engine room
6 large bronze opening ports in main cabin, marble countertops and sinks, varnished bamboo floors
2 opening ports in forecastle
7 very large portholes in aft section
New bamboo floors in aft section
New cork floors in the galley, varnished, excellent condition
4 large opening ports in galley
Large settee in the wheel house, one swivel chair for the captain
Wheelhouse all teak and varnished in excellent condition
19 very large bronze framed ports around the wheelhouse, 4 are opening and a door out to the side decks, varnished oak beams overhead, bookshelves
Deck, stern: deck chairs, table and barbecue, varnished overhead ceiling, covering also the side decks
Main deck: steel, 5x4m app., large main table for up to 10 people, covered by permanent awning
Main awning, very strong and in good condition, UV protected, never comes down.
Focsle awning in good condition, UV-protective painted
2 workshop and hold awnings, good condition, UV-protective painted
Numerous gear aboard
Ready to go.
More details and pictures on www.raiatea-yacht.com
Plus de détails et de photos sur www.raiatea-yacht.com
Please contact Raiatea Yacht Yacht Broker in Polynesia at +689 87 27 79 38
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
La société offre les informations relatives à ce navire de bonne foi mais n'est pas en mesure de garantir l'exactitude de ces informations ni l'état du navire. Il revient à l'acheteur d'instruire ses agents ou ses experts afin de vérifier et de faire valider les informations de son choix. Ce navire est offert sous réserve d'une vente préalable