- View Full Specifications
Priced to sell
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Essex, Wallasea Island, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 85,000 (US$ 105,400)
Dutch Barge Aak, 1930
Daf 575 diesel, 125hp with 174 hours, 4 berths in 2 cabins, fully equipped for cruising or as a live aboard, recent survey and recently painted. With an option for a residential mooring just a one hour commute from London.
Please contact at +44 (0)23 8023 0100
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 18.17 m
Beam: 3.70 m
Minimum Draft: 0.80 m
Maximum Draft: 0.80 m
Bridge Clearance: 2.40 m
Dry Weight: 32000 kgs
Total Power: 125 HP
Engine Brand: DAF
Engine Model: 575
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 174
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 125 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (1500 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (200 Liters)
- DAF 575 Diesel engine with keel cooling 24V starter
- 125 HP
- 174 hours
- Shaft drive
- Fully serviced and maintained
- All guages and instruments for the engine are vetus and located on the control panel in the wheelhouse
- Day Tank 100L - Vetus
- There is a Vetus exhaust flap at the rear of the boat
- Morse control- stainless steel
- Fresh water guage
- 2 x fuel guages
- Rudder indicator
- Vetus engine control panel
- 2 x 135 Ah batteries under removable, protective box
- Victron battery monitor
- Vetus 24V fuse panel
- Victron 24V control panel
- Under dash is 24V to 12V dropper and Merlin Gerin DC distribution 12V and 24 V bespoke board
- Garmin 451 chart plotter
- VHF radio ICOM
Interior & Domestic
- 360 degree view
- Boat Windows are aluminium/ some fixed/some opening
- Full size kitchen appliances including oven, hob, washer dryer and fridge freezer
- Round sink with drainer
- Solid oak worktops
- Solid wood flooring with teak inlay hatches for access to engine room plenty of storage in cupboards
- Helm is siuated on port side of galley
- Solid wood floor with steps up to the galley
- To starboard side is ample space for office/computer equipment with solid brass opening porthole
- To portside is the heads
- Running parallel to each sides are recesses made of solid wood
- The centre piece is the beautiful Dutch Kabola (OD7E) diesel stove which provides heat via 4 radiators througout the boat.This also heats the hot water as well keeping stews and a kettle hot for the cold winter nights!
- Starboard is the TV ariel socket
- There is also access to the fresh water tanks (1500l)
- Planty of sockets throughout with are stainless steel crabtree
- Euro socket on starboard recess
- Opening skylight in the ceiling
- Aluminium windows Each window has a roller blind
- Fully insulated
- Original Dutch toilet Sink with hot and cold taps Heated towel radiator
- Access to newly restored seacock S
- olid wood flooring
- Split into a dry and wet side
- Dutch half size bath
- Shower facility from the taps Hot and cold water
- Sink with under cupboard for extra storage
- Stainles cabinet above sink with plenty of storage
- Tiled floor Heated towel rail (Elecric for summer/ Kabola heated when in use)
- Prop shaft runs through centre of room and can be accessed by removing flooring panels
- Bespoke shoe rack on starboard side recess
- Air vents in ceiling
- Aluminium sliding window on portside/ static on port, both with blinds
- Access to plumbing and exhaust via hatches in bath and wall (portside)Accessed from from galley by sterps that are hinged, storage behind the step once removed
- Stainless sockets and switches (Crabtree)
- Kingsize mattress area sunk into raised floor level
- Access to stern gland beneath bed Planty of clothing storage via built in wardrobe and cupboard space.
- 2 x power points and two way switch between cabin and bathroom
- Glossed and varnished wood
- Heated towel rail 4 aluminium windows, 2 opening outward windows
- All windows have roller blinds
- Access to aft storage, hydraulic ram and rudder post through wooden door
- Rivets and Steelwork can be seen
- There is plenty of space on deck to entertain and enjoy the outdoors.
- All areas outside can be accessed via gunnels.
- Handrails around the boat for safety which are varnished.
- 3 Fire extinguishers
- 1x Fire blanket in galley
- Life Ring at front
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Bilge alarm
- The hull is riveted steel with steel superstructure
- Fully insulated superstructure
- 2013 survey available
Noordezon is a beautifully maintained and fully operational Dutch Barge which would make a fantastic cruising boat for the European canals, or as a comfortable and spacious liveaboard. It is the perfect size and shape for cruising the canals and has dual steering as a feature, from both inside and outside the barge.
It is valued at £170,000 by the marine surveyor, who was extremely complementary about the build quality, finish and attention to detail on Noorderzon.
Noorderzon can be sold with the mooring or we can deliver to anywhere you require in England or Europe.
Please feel free to get in touch to arrange a viewing and make a offer, you will not be disappointed
Noorderzon has recently sailed through a full survey, which is valid until 2020. The exterior was fully painted and antifouled using International Toplac Marine paint. New anodes were also fitted. The hull was grinded back and painted using two coats of Vinyguard Jotun 88. Rubbing band to waterline painted with international blackening. (3 coats) Two coats of international antifoul.
Above the waterline has been grined, treated with Vactan, red oxide (x2 coats), two coats of undercoat and then three coats of Toplac International paint. Decks/ gunnels painted with light grey interdeck
There is some history with Noorderzon as she has been recorded in the Rotterdam Martime records.
Mooring available in a beautiful residential area just 52 minutes from London Liverpool Street.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.
For a full, detailed specification and additional photographs visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com