1921 Forbes Camper Nicholson 74
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 300,000 (US$ 365,340)
Year Built: 1921
L.O.A.: 22,35m / 73,33ft
Totally rebuilt in 2000
4 double guest cabins
1 double crew cabin
Builder : J C Forbes
Place Built: UK
Hull Material : Wood
Superstructure Material : Wood
Deck Material: Teak
Guests : 8
Engines: 2 x Perkins 75Hp
Amazing condition! Must be seen to be appreciated! Many photos on this vessel. Please enquire for all of them to be emailed to you.
For more information and photographs, please visit our web site at www.YachtsGreece.com, ref code: SY/2054
Please contact at +30 (0) 210 983 63 12
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Forbes Camper Nicholson 74
LOA: 22.56 m
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
The yacht was built by FORBES in 1921. She was rebuilt in 1955 at Southampton by Camber and Nicholsons. She was also totally rebuilt in 2002. 2002 REBUILT: The hull, carena-keel, the deck and the fore mast and bowsprit were maintained. The yacht totally was rebuilt in her interior, the engine room, galley, crew accommodation, the deck cockpit and the deck setty with the dinning area.
Four cabins (two large double and two large twin bedded) with private facilities, in excellent style and air conditioners. Salon: The salon is with built-in leather sofas, storages for table-clothing, glasses, dishes etc, charts, library, one refrigerator for drinks, little bar, tv, stereo and air condition. Galley: The galley includes all stainless steel cover, two refrigerators, one freezer, stove, oven, microwave and other facilities. Next to it is the crew quarters with two single beds and one bathroom.
The yachts has two (2) Perkins of 75 bhp each, giving a cruising speed of 12 knots at 2000 RPM.
- Airconditioners (two large sets)
- 12 KW Generator
- Desalitor (1.5 ton per day) -
- Electrical panels
- Automatic Battery chargers
- Air browers
- Water pressure pumps
- Heater 150 liters
- Exhaust system (Stainless steel)
- Bildge pumps
- Gray water pumps all double auto/manual
- All pipe lines are new
- Stainless steel water tanks (1,2 tons)
- Stainless steel sewage tanks (0.5 ton)
- Two water intaking systems with distributors to the rest of facilities and
- connecting pipe lines.
- 1) Bow thruster, new, Vetus 160 Kg.
- 2) Two (2) new 8 pax life rafts.
- 3) One in flatable boat with hard botton and
- 4) Honda four-synchro out board engine.
- 5) Aft capstan, electric with remot.
- 6) Mid-deck capstan for the sails (3000 Vat)
- 7) All stainless steel fittings for masts, rails, fore and aft heavy rails and ladder.
- 8) All ropes, ropes tooling and breaks new (for the sails).
- 9) All sails are new, as well as.
- 10) Sail covers, sail bags, tents, winches.
- 11) Covers for the rest of deck equipment.
- 12) New carbon fibre (14 kilos) 3.5 meters long Passarela - ladder for aft to dock passage.
- 13) Mew dim 16 mm chain and anchors.
- 14) All deck equipment new.
- 15) Fire pump system connects at deck to fire bosses
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.