33' Riviera 33 Flybridge
1996 Riviera 33 Flybridge, powered by Cummins Inc 6BTA 315hp, freshwater cooled turbo Diesels
This one-owner Riviera shows why this builder has made such strong inroads into the American market. She exhibits a combination of style, construction, and practicality unmatched at this price point, and in a size generally ignored by other quality builders. This particular boat was delivered new to the current owner and has benefitted from the best in care from Ultimate Yachts of Atlantic Beach, NC. She exhibits none of the wear often seen on boats of this vintage. She will not last long on the market! Aggressively Priced to move, schedule your showing by calling us toll free today!
Some of the features this tough offshore Sportfish has to offer include:
- Reliable 315hp freshwater cooled inboard Cummins Turbo Diesel power w/very low hours. Brass 4 blade 19x24 props, Hynautic over hydraulic steering system, trim tabs, racor fuel filters and sea water strainers. Dripless shaft seals, brass thru-hull fittings with stop valves, engine room lights and easy access through cockpit door.
- Large open, bright salon w/ U-shaped settee and dinette. Complete helm controls in the comfort of a climate controlled enclosed area w/ excellent visibility to run in any weather
- Galley down with teak accents and flooring with storage underneath, featuring a Norcold fridge/freezer, SS sink w/pressurized hot and cold water, Sharpe microwave and Ceren electric glass top 2 burner stove with a custom teak trimmed cover and storage all around
- Large enclosed head with jabsco electric toilet, separate shower w/ automatic sump, vanity, sink, tons of storage and exhaust fan
- Master stateroom forward w/queen sized Island berth, inner-spring mattress and beautiful custom bedding and pillows, storage underneath. Large hanging lockers and plenty of storage and lighting make this private stateroom home away from home.
- 60sq ft cockpit with bait prep and tackle station w/fresh water sink hot and cold, raw water washdown, fresh water washdown, large insulated below deck fishboxes, shore power cord storage, large tuna door leading out to a full transom platform w/ intergraded, folding boarding ladder. Wide, easy access ladder to the flybridge with handholds and non-skid steps. 4 gunnel and 3 flybridge rod holders. large engine room access
- Rupp 4 star single spreader, house mounted Outriggers
- Wide gunnels and grab rails make forward access to the bow easy and safe. SS bowrail, anchor pulpit with roller, SS guides and chafe plate. Muir Windlass with foot controls, plow anchor w/chain and rode. Washdown for anchor, line and chain.
- Flybridge features Pompanette pedestal captains and companion seats. Factory Fiberglass Hardtop on a SS frame. Full enclosure new in 2012, forward bench seat, and tons of room for the captain and crew to cruise and ride to and from the fishing grounds in comfort in any weather
- Upper helm features Morse throttle and gear controls, full instrumentation including Cummins engine data gauge cluster, high water alarm, Ritchie compass, ACR remote spotlight, overhead courtesy lights, Overhead electronics flush mounted panel with canvas cover
- Lower Helm features redundant Morse Controls and Cummins gauge cluster along with trim tab and spotlight controls. Windshield wipers.
- 6.5 kW Onan genset with sound insulation
- Full electrical AC/DC control panel with breakers, Dolphin Battery charger, all 110v outlets have Ground Fault Interruption (GFI) protection
- 50amp Shore power connection, Galvanic Isolation system
- 16,000BTU Cruisair reverse cycle heat/AC system
This is an Absolute MUST SEE Sportfish unmatched in it's class and price range! Call us today to schedule your showing!
Big Rock Boat Sales
5032 Highway 70|
Morehead City, NC 28557, United States
Tel (252) 342-4923