Thank you for visiting Bearmark Yachts.
We are pleased to announce our 2 new Southern California representatives:
Captain Bob Citelli and Helen Kaz.
Give them a call for market appraisals on your current boat and diligent and honest buyer's representation.
Ask about new Wyliecat sailboats, the best sailboats designed and built in the U.S.A.
Give us a call or send an email.
We look forward to doing business with you.
Bearmark Yachts are:
Larry R. Mayne, 650-888-2324, email@example.com
John Saul, 415-332-6585, firstname.lastname@example.org
Captain Bob Citelli, 310-722-7337, email@example.com
Helen Kaz, 310-254-4081, firstname.lastname@example.org
George Higbie, 415-672-4123, email@example.com
65' Wyliecat 65 SRV
The Wyliecat 65 is an innovative and technologically advanced design that meets the needs and desires of sailors, researcher, educators, and adventurers alike. Combining the speed, features, and comfort of a yacht with the utility, strength, and safety of a commercial vessel, the Wyliecat 65 is a dynamic design, capable of accomplishing a varity of missions.
Over the past decade, the Wyliecat 65 has functioned primarily as a sailing research vessel, serving distinguished scientific communities such as: The Monterey Bay Aquarium, NOAA, Oregon State University, Stanford’s Hopkins Marine Station, and OCEANA. Scientists applaud the Wyliecat 65 for her excellence in innovation and technology. The minimal wake, exhaust, and sound disturbance are factors that allow for more accurate readings of sonar equipment and frequent encounters with seals, dolphins, and whales. The end result: better science and more fun!
In addition to serving scientific and educational institutions, the Wyliecat 65 is well suited for individual and family adventures. Her sister ship, Convergence, is currently traveling the world as a blue water family cruiser. Over the years, the Wyliecat 65 has proven herself to be a fun and easy ride, capable of operating exclusively or seamlessly as a private cruiser, scientific research vessel, school ship, or charter boat.
Whether your dream is to research whales, circumnavigate the globe, or to discover coral reefs with your children, you can get there aboard the Wyliecat 65.
- Elegant hull shape
- Balanced design elevations
- High-gloss varnished interior wood details
- Finely crafted Douglas Fir and Honduras Mahogany cabinetry
- Large 22’ x 12’ cockpit/workstation complete with electric winches and key electrical instruments
- On-deck storage for RIB inflatable, kayaks, windsurfers etc.
- Titanium A-frame and removable transom for easy deployment of ROV’s etc.
- Under-cockpit cargo hold with 5,000 lb capacity
- Comfortable engine room with 100 hp Yanmar turbo diesel, 6KW Northern Lights gen. set.
- Ample head room
Luxury and Utility
- Large pilothouse with 6’ 6” standing headroom
- Beautifully furnished salon
- Expansive navigation station with inside controls
- 360o views from settee, galley, and navigation station
- 10 bunks in 4 cabins
- 3 heads and 3 showers
Safe and Fun
- Family friendly
- 25,000 Monterey Bay Aquarium guests experienced the Science Under Sail Program
- Built to US Coast Guard Subchapter-T specifications
- Exceeded US Coast Guard safety inspections for 10 years running
- 2 watertight crash bulkheads
- 39.5” life lines
- Coast Guard mandated fire-suppression with 67 GPM pump out
- Coast Guard licensed to travel West to Midway Island, North to Alaska, and South to the Panama Canal with only two crew
Fractional Operating Cost
- Under power, she consumes 2 gallons of fuel per hour at 10 knots
- Coast Guard rated to take 49 passengers with only 2 crew
- Only requires 2 sails
- No standing rigging and minimal hardware to maintain
Easy to Control
- Sister ship is comfortably circumnavigating the globe with one child and 2-3 crew members
- Self-trimming and tacking freestanding carbon fiber rig
- Efficient airfoil sail shape powers up in light air and de-powers in heavy air
- Only 2 control lines per sail
P.O. Box 1370|
310 Harbor Drive
Sausalito, CA 94965, United States
Tel (415) 332-6585
Fax (415) 332-6585