Meet the Crew
ERIC HORST -
Mobile 410-212-5264 -
I was born and raised in the Baltimore area. My family intoduced me to boating on the Chesapeake Bay when I was 11 years old. This event changed my life. I immediately loved the water, boats and boating. All of my spare time was spent around boats and marinas. My curiousity propelled me to become what I refer to as a "student of boats".
As a youngster, the first boat of my own was a 7- foot "SportYak" with a sturdy pair of wooden oars. I quickly "moved up" to a 12 foot aluminum rowboat with a 3 HP outboard. Then at age 18
I purchased my first "big" boat, a 30 foot wooden 1963 Pacemaker cruiser. I was hooked for life!
After a successful 18 year career as the owner of an Interior Design related business, I decided to pursue a career that followed my passion. With no previous yacht sales experience I started Bayport Yachts in December 1989.
Now, after more than 25 years of selling boats and tons of transactions with happy customers, I can truly say that I still love what I do and look forward to coming to work (almost) every day!
It's really easy to be good at something that you love.
SCOTT SCHRAMM - Mobile 202-997-9265 - e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Issued Merchant Marnier Credential USA 000079851, capacity of Master 100 ton of steam and motor vessels and commercial
towing endorsement, October 8, 2010.
* Life long boater, with 43 years of operation, ownership and boating experience.
* Past Vice Commodore Capital Yacht Club, Washington DC
* Crewed for various sailboats on Chesapeake Bay.
* Very experienced with many logged hours of the Tidal Potomac and Chesapeake Bay.
* Experience with Inland Costal Waterway in and around Fort Lauderdale and shoreline to Key West.
* Yacht delivery South River on Chesapeake Bay to Washington DC, October 2009, 1986 36’ MY.
* Personal Captain for 2006 46’ MY 2008-2010
* Personal Captain for 1982 42’ MY 2007 to current
* Training Captain for 2013 Beneteau Grand Turismo 38’ Fort Lauderdale, FL to current.
* Yacht delivery Newport News VA to Newport Rhode Island September 2010, 2009 53’ MY
* Yacht Delivery from Grosse Pointe MI, to Washington, DC September 2003, 1990 48’ MY.
* Many various short deliveries to local yards on the Potomac River.
* Many various evening cruises for events on yachts ranging in size from 42 to 85 feet.
* Regularly log 150 hours plus annually on water time.
Personal Yacht Ownership
* Owned/Operated 1968 35’ Owens Concorde MY 1998
* Owned/Operated 1984 42’ Bayliner MY 2001
* Owned/Operated 1990 48’ Ocean Motor Yacht 2003
* Owned/Operated 1996 35’ Bayliner MY 2006
* Own/Operate 1999 50’ Symbol Pilot House MY since 2009
at Piney Narrows Yacht Haven|
323 Piney Narrows Road
Chester, MD 21619, United States